Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-8 of 10 Results
  1. Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models
    '91 JEM777VDY with a JEM777VBK Neck Swap? Hi guys. I'm considering buying this '91 777 which is a DY or VDY (red/pink knobs?) but has had its neck replaced with an unknown year 777VBK neck. Question is, is this cool? Is the guitar still valuable? What kind of value does it carry now? What...
  2. Mr Yuk And Mr Yum

My jem with 89 rg750 fitted with paf pros
  3. Classified Ads: Ibanez JEM/UV Guitars
    Hi guys I am looking to buy a jem777dy or vdy, i live in the UK but would pay postage anywhere!!! thanks
  4. Jem777vdy

Jem777VDY
  5. Classified Ads: Ibanez JEM/UV Guitars
    Up for trade is my Jem777vdy. This was the same guitar that THEE Hammer had listed. Purchased this from him a week or so ago. Out of respect, i will not list this for sale (as he's a good friend and gave me a good deal). However i've decided that desert yellow is definitely my least favorite...
  6. Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models
    I stumbled across these videos on and the guitarists are playing a JEM7RB and JEM777VDY!! Both pull off great solos on them too: JEM7RB: JEM777VDY: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=850234
  7. Classified Ads: Ibanez JEM/UV Guitars
    hey there, looking to buy a Jem777VDY pref in good condition. good price offered, but dependant on the guitars condition. pm me if you have one you're looking to sell. thanks -Gray
  8. Classified Ads: Ibanez JEM/UV Guitars
    As stated in the title, I'm after a newer JEM instead and have my sites set on a 77BRMR if anyones willing to let one go? Jemsite's rules state I have to give a price regardless so I'll say £1500 inc shipping in a hard case...although I'd prefer the trade, I could always use the money to buy a...
1-8 of 10 Results