Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-13 of 13 Results
  1. Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
    2007 Ibanez rg2610. Emg 81, edge pro trem. Plays like butta. Includes case, trem arm and jcraft tool kit. $550 + shipping http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j431/stringplinker/2610z/
  2. Tech: Setup, Repairs and Mods
    I have those two prestige guitars and was considering to swap the neck of the RG1550 (maple) with the neck of the RG2610e (rosewood). Is that possibile? Are the specs the same? Is that possible to do? Thanx for help, Dino
  3. Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
    I closed the last thread since it was for trade only and I'm now putting this up for sale only. 2007 RG2610E, EMG 81, Edge Pro trem, Dunlop straplocks, metal dome knob, includes original Prestige case. Overall condition is near mint. One light scratch and tiny nick on the side near the...
  4. Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
    I got this guitar earlier in the year from AdamOfAngels and it's truly an awesome guitar. Overall condition is near-mint, there is a very small light scratch on the side between the strap button and forearm contour, but otherwise it's minty. The only mods are a metal dome knob (there when I...
  5. Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
    FS: '07 Ibanez RG2610EBK with active EMG installed. J-Craft. Condition: Excellent except for 1 thing. There are 2 holes drilled into the back of the guitar (see pics), they must have been drilled to mount the EMG (see pics). Otherwise the guitar has no nicks, a bit of pick hazing and some small...
  6. Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
    I just got this in a trade, and have my eyes set on something else....a particular 2000 uv! This 2610e is in AMAZING condition, and the guy I got it from really took care of it. I'm asking 800$, plus shipping. It ships in the nice plush red ohsc. Plays great, set it up with 9 Gauge elixirs...
  7. Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
    For sale is my Ibanez Prestige RG 2610E guitar w/ original hardshell case. It was bought new in Christiansburg, VA in September 2007 for $1,000 and I simply don't have any need for it anymore. It is in great shape and does not get much use anymore. It was fully serviced last summer (and not...
  8. Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
    For sale is my Ibanez Prestige RG 2610E guitar w/ case. It was bought new in Christiansburg, VA in September 2007 for $1,000 and I simply don't have any need for it anymore. It is in great shape and does not get much use anymore. I am asking $650 + shipping. I have quite a few pictures of it...
  9. Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
    Here I have a Ibanez Prestige RG2610E MIJ by Team J. Craft in mint condition it features the edge pro bridge,5-pieace wizard neck and TB-14 Full Shred Seymour Duncan. The only flaw is 2 small chips in the clear coat on either side of the edge pro bridge (Shown in pics) Looking for 750+shipping...
  10. Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
    This customized MIJ RG2610E Prestige is a personal guitar of mine which I have absolutely babied since day one. It came with a SD which sounded nice but replaced it with a Bare Knuckle 'Cold Sweat' (ala Chris Broderick) and all is right with the world now. Much tighter lows, crisper attack, and...
  11. Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
    For Sale is an Ibanez RG2610E Prestige Guitar Body in excellent Condition. Body is black, and has a beautiful Binding all the way around. Only two tiny dings, and both are on the back. Both can be seen in the last photo. This body accepts Edge Pro Trems. If you need an Edge Pro, I have 2...
  12. Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
    Looking for an RG2610 neck in good condition. Thx, PG
  13. All Other Guitars (including Prestige)
    I just got this in the other day, I absolutely adore it beyond words. In general I haven't been impressed with a lot of the newer MIJ Ibanez, but this one is a real gem. It sounds and plays amazing. The Duncan Full Shred surprisingly really kills in this guitar, it's really fat, punchy, and warm...
1-13 of 13 Results