Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-6 of 6 Results
  1. Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
    From IbanezRules.com description: Model name: RG3520Z Year(s) produced: 2008 Sold in: Europe / USA Made in: Japan HBK (Himalayan Black)Body Body type: Solid body Body material: Mahogany with flamed maple top and binding. Neck joint:AANJ Bridge: tremolo with Hardware color: Cosmo black Neck...
  2. Off Topic Lounge
    So there's this new emo-kid band called "Blood On The Dance Floor". They're just awful. But that's fine. Until, however, they used this. Now, I know what you might be thinking. "Hey, look, a new 80's rock band!". You're dead wrong. They bring shame to your love of brightly colored...
  3. Pickups & wiring
    Hi all. I'm planning on switching the pickups in my Ibanez RG3520z from the stock pickups (DiMarzio ibz's) to something more aggressive. I'm looking for modern heavy metal sound (Machine Head, Trivium, Killswitch Engage etc) and I'm playing through a Engl Fireball 60watt, in drop C tuning. I...
  4. Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
    MINT AS NEW RG3520Z HBK. ABSOLUTELY NO DINGS OR MARKS. FITTED WITH THE EDGE ZERO TREM, STAYS PERFECTLY IN TUNE EVEN WITH A BROKEN STRING! THE FLAME TOP ON THIS GUITAR IS AWESOME. COMPLETE WITH TOOLS TAGS MANUAL & IBANEZ PRESTIGE HARD CASE. ORIGINAL PURCHASE RECEIPT ALSO INCLUDED FOR INSURANCE...
  5. All Other Guitars (including Prestige)
    Hey there everyone, I'm really psyched! Finally, my RG3520z arrived! I gathered the "family" for a reunion photo. Without longer delay, here's a picture of them (description follows bellow): So here's a little story about them: *The first is a (GIO) GRX20 that I bought in 2001 (my first...
  6. All Other Guitars (including Prestige)
    Hi guys. I just purchased a RGA321 in "Black Onyx" online. Initially, I was torn between the RGA321, the RG3520Z, the ESP MII, or RG2570. I eventually boiled down to a war between the RGA and the RG3520Z. But yes, I will let you guys know how it plays and how it arrives out of box (Descent...
1-6 of 6 Results