Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 85 Results
  1. All Other Guitars (including Prestige)
    hello, im trying to sell a 1993 rg770g that i have, but right know im having a hard time trying to set a good price for it, how much u guys would ask for it? because i tried to look for her prices online, but they vary so much and i cant find alot of auctions with her for sell, she is not in...
  2. All Other Guitars (including Prestige)
    Hi All. I am having trouble understanding background behind an RG770 for sale on CL I want to buy. Why is he listing it as RG770DX when it is labeled RG770 on the headstock? Is $1,100 a good deal for an original (not a reissue) in good condition (photos attached)? Any input is appreciated. Thanks!
  3. Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
    Hi everyone ! I am looking for the original RG 770 DXVM pickup set (IBZUSAF4, IBZUSAC3 y IBZUSAF2) in VIOLET METALLIC. In case you want to upgrade yours, please let me know :) Best regards !!
  4. All Other Guitars (including Prestige)
    Here's one you don't encounter very often. A vintage 1991 RG550 in JEWEL BLUE. Not even sure if I've ever seen an Ibanez catalog listing it as a color option, but maybe it's out there. My guess is that this model/color combo was mainly sold in greater Asia. Nevertheless, it's in superb...
  5. All Other Guitars (including Prestige)
    I've retired from playing and selling off most of my stuff. The one I'm struggling the most with is my orange maple sunburst 1990 RG770. I bought this new in 1991. That said, does anyone have a rough estimate of what I should be asking in the "For Sale" thread? I did change the bridge and neck...
  6. Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
    Ibanez RG770FM RG 770 FM DBL Rare Japan Only Model. OHSC For sale I have an Ibanez RG770FM Deep Blue (DBL), in very good condition. With original Hardshell Case. Made in Fujigen in 2001 This is a very rare guitar. Made exclusively for the Japanese market. With a production run of just 2...
  7. Ibanez Rg 770 1991

..hangin on my bench at the circle R ranch
  8. Ibanez 1991 Rg 565 And Rg 770

100% original - my two favorite RG's
  9. Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
    Early RG750 in good average condition just some chips on the edges. Missing the tremolo bar - and the edge tremolo has some wear Serial number on the Bensalem neckplate 88 prefix. Non-original but new HSC Has a little fretwear but plays fine Paypal accepted overseas shipping ok...
  10. All Other Guitars (including Prestige)
    thought I'd throw up a quick teaser of a long overdue NGD
  11. All Other Guitars (including Prestige)
    Found this guitar on Kijiji. Ad was named "Ibanez RG for sale". I almost didn't look at the ad cause it was a black RG with sharktooths. I thought it was a 370DX, but I'm glad I took a closer look. I sent him an email asking for the serial number and sure enough it was a 1992 RG770. I got it for...
  12. Tech: Setup, Repairs and Mods
    Well it is official.... Sent payment yesterday and it was shipped out today. I already have a 770DXRR Reissue and RG770FM, Just need to get the 770DXLB.... haha... It has a couple of chips here and there and pretty large gash on the back.. The neck is in great shape Here is a teaser pic...
  13. Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
    Looking for a Ibanez Prestige RG2570 or RG2550. With Shark Tooth or Ghost Shark inlays and Edge Pro bridge only. With trem arm. In Very Good to Excellent condition. OHSC prefered. I'm also open to a RG770DX Reissue or a original one (RG770-RG760-RG750) BUT in almost mint condition only...
  14. All Other Guitars (including Prestige)
    I have a '91 RG770DX. From what I can tell everything is original (the pups are F4/C3/F2). The strap buttons have been replaced with a dimarzio strap and lost the back cover. It is in nearly perfect condition minus a few tiny exceptions (all but 1 are pictured). The most noticeable cosmetic...
  15. All Other Guitars (including Prestige)
    Hi, i've seen a RG770G for 230 bucks here in the philippines.. is the RG770 any good? is the price good? its repainted in flat black and the lock in the trem is missing.. is it hard to fix? EDIT: i just saw an jem 333/jr. for 320 bucks here.. is the price good? is the jem jr. good too? whats...
  16. All Other Guitars (including Prestige)
    how much are good condition RG 770's going for these days? were these re released recently? i may have a bead on one. just dont want to over pay because i would definitely want to flip it, since i am not a lover of the maple....
  17. 1990 Rg770

my 1990 RG770, got it back in 1992
  18. Daz Gear

just my rack from back in the day
  19. Daz Gear

just some guitars and speakers
1-19 of 85 Results