Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-15 of 15 Results
  1. Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
    Selling my Ibanez SZ520QM, a little sad to see it go but it's been real good to me and I hope that it finds a home that treats it well too. Zero physical wear, no rusting screws or anything, frets are still flat with zero string dents, she's virtually new. Only signs of age are the yellowing...
  2. All Other Guitars (including Prestige)
    OK, after my unfortunate experience with the damaged SZ520 which arrived this week, I am wondering where to go next. I really like the guitar, and don't use the trem anyway, so was pleased to find a nice hardtail Ibby. But the neck isn't quite as nice as my RS530 Roadstar II (although it's...
  3. All Other Guitars (including Prestige)
    To say I am gutted is a major understatement. I've been waiting a week for my Ibanez SZ520QM to arrive. Making big plans for new pickups and what not, and just generally looking forward to my first play. It got sent on Friday by courier. I said to the seller "Please make sure it's well...
  4. All Other Guitars (including Prestige)
    I just grabbed one of these on eBay, and plan to upgrade the pickups, possibly the pots and wiring and the nut to give me the best possible sound I can get from the guitar. Does anybody know the type of nut I should be looking at, i.e. dimensions? And anyone decent in the UK to buy from?
  5. All Other Guitars (including Prestige)
    Sorry if this has been covered before, but here is another question. I'm looking at a couple cheap models around town and don't know much about them. First are the SZ320/520/720 models. The other is the S Classic model. These can be found for 200 to 300 bucks for really clean looking ones...
  6. All Other Guitars (including Prestige)
    SZ520 Got this beauty about a month ago and waited until now to post because it was a little dirty and I wanted a chance to clean it up a bit before posting. It had a new set of strings on it when I got it so it took me this long to wear them out. This is the first fixed bridge guitar I have...
  7. All Other Guitars (including Prestige)
    Hi All, long time player, first time on the jemsite! I'm getting rid of the Gibralter 3 bridge! It's just extreemly corroded and would like a change. Never really been a fan of it cosmetically but it's works perfectly. I have found some wraparound bridges with the correct stud and string...
  8. Pickups & wiring
    Hi, first time poster, long time lurker :) I have a nice SZ520 that I really like, but now I'm wanting the guitar to reach its full potential. I have a Seymour Duncan Jazz/JB set that I want to install, and also a new tone pot as the old one was scratchy. I'm pretty new to guitar modifications...
  9. All Other Guitars (including Prestige)
    Hello people! I'm new around here. I'll buy my first (electric) guitar soon. This site seems to be a very good place to ask for advice as a beginner. So, I want to buy a guitar that has a warm, beefy tone for the style of metalcore, industrial metal, sludge, djent, and generally heavier stuff...
  10. Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
    Hi everybody, For sale is a lovely Ibanez SZ520QM in what I think was the best colour too. It's a 2003 model, very clean, it has a stunning top on it and plays great. I don't really want to let it go to be honest but I just don't have the room for anymore guitars at the moment! All the hardware...
  11. All Other Guitars (including Prestige)
    Hello, first of all sorry for my bad english, i live in the Netherlands. I play electric guitar on a borrowed Micheal kelly Patriot Custom LP model of a friend of my for one year. I can buy it for 350,=. So I was searching for comparable guitars but not that heavy. Something between Lp and...
  12. Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
    hey everybody i am new to this site and i am trying to find another sz i would prefer the 520 blue or green. but am interested in any of them my first guitar i ever bought was a sz720 and sold it a few years ago and regreted it ever since i would also be interested in th sz2020 or sz 4020...
  13. Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
    Would like to buy the Sz520 green, with or without tribal inlay. It doesn't have to be in great condition.
  14. Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
    OK, getting rid of some stuff for once. I've decided I'm a superstrat kinda player so selling my non strat types (except my PF200 which I've had so long I can't part with it). So let's go! Ibanez DT420 - made in 2002 in sparkle black. All original with QM pickups. Excellent condition and comes...
  15. All Other Guitars (including Prestige)
    Hey all, I don't think there's ever been a thread for SZ owners...so I thought why not start one :D. I really have a lot of love for this guitar... Anyone else out there feel the same? Here's mine with it's cousin. It's a 2006 SZ320: Couple more shots...
1-15 of 15 Results