Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: Ibanez USA Custom graphics RG

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Severinsteelsmith 
#1 ·
Hey dudes, so for some reason I am getting rid of my Ibanez USA Custom graphics RG. Actually, I am trying to pool my money together and snag a Suhr. Anyway, this one features the 'Iceworld' graphic. It really is a cool guitar, I kinda am on the fence about selling it, but we'll see.

Overall, it is in good condition with the usual wear on a 20 year old guitar. This guitar has its share of dings, but nothing major or anything. Most of the wear is on the back bottom edge. It looks like the previous owner had leaned the guitar on his amp or something a lot. The graphic looks great still. I would give the guitar a 7 out of 10 as far as aesthetic wear. It isn't a straight up beater, but it isn't a case queen. I would say it is more of a player's guitar. The frets look good.

So, some things you should know:

I swapped out the original neck with a 550 maple neck. I also swapped the Original Edge trem with a Lo Pro trem, a big improvement in my opinion. I swapped out the original black plastic pickup rings for metal cosmo ones. Also, the middle pos single doesn't sound right by itself, but it sounds right in the 2 and 4 positions when blended with the humbuckers. Go figure, maybe it needs a new switch?

The guitar comes with trem bar, but no case (strap not included either).

So I am looking to get $750 shipped/ insured via USPS Money Order only.

Here is a pic, I'll take a bunch more tomorrow with the sunlight. Obviously, it is the one in the middle.

Please message me with any questions you may have.

Thanks!

See less See more
#4 ·
Any member can ask whatever price they want for an item they are trying to sell. The common rule of thumb is that it's theirs, and they have right to ask any price they choose. If someone thinks it's too high of a price, then they should just move along. Besides, $750.00 for this RG custom seems fair enough considering the quality and collectability of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.