Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Check Out This Strat Player Vid

2K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Armann 
#1 ·

Stupidly good player.

#5 ·
Yeah.. Eric's led a rough life.. REALLY got caught up in the lifestyle back in the 90s and it kinda crippled him for a while with addictions.. he's playing some quotes there from Eric Johnson's song "SRV". When he just broke out, he and his brothers did an appearance on the old Arsenio Hall Show that was awesome.

#12 ·
I believe he shared the vocals and I believe he's out of prison Thankfully and has a new album out Check out "Temple of Deliverance" His playing is the **** to me, it has heart and fire not just fancy chops, I noticed the other day that people who pull faces seem to feel the notes more, Vai, Satch, SRV, jimmy, Eddie, Andy T, Pablow G and on maybe that's wrong and maybe it's just me thinking they're feeling it more?

#13 ·
I understand he just got out of the big house. Wish him luck man- I meant it when I said he's as close to Jimi - in every sense - as can be. Think about it - he's just doodling in a music store and we are mesmerized....you can see him 'think' in this vid and it blows me away.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.