Ibanez JEM Forum banner

NGD - JEM77FP2

4K views 18 replies 18 participants last post by  gnuoy1110 
#1 ·
this NGD is a little late, as the guitar arrived last week, but I still wanted to share. this is my first JEM and I'm very pleased. Rich did the setup and everything was perfect. the pattern looks better in person than in pics too.

thanks to rich@ibanezrules for a great instrument, and to Jemsite for turning me on to JEMs.

See less See more
#8 ·
I did a red/black split for Rob. I think he said he was going to show it off, but he's running a even later on his NGD thread than you are Dan. They really should have made them that way, and they're so expensive already the mod just plies on top. I'll have gallery pics of it up sometime.

What I see is a cosmo baseplate with plenty of hand splooge on it that needs to be wiped off ASAFP!! Get to that soldier, and don't let me catch you with a dirty gun ever again!

#10 ·
yes sir, right away, sir :wink: being an engineer, i can appreciate your attention to detail. it's why i bought from you.

i dig the pink and green photoshops above, very cool. and the red mod rich offers is cool as well, but, as rich stated, it adds to an already substantial price tag. a part of me wanted to keep the original look too.

hopefully this is the first of a small JEM family. i've been stalking the two GMCs rich has, but i'd really love to get my hands on a nice PMC (i know, who wouldn't?) or either a SK or VSK. or if rich could convince the powers that be to do a new six string swirl...

#19 · (Edited)
I just got mine on wed (5/4). I f-ing love it!!! Rich has fully lived up to his reputation! Incredibly nice setup. It sounds great.

Evo2 are hot! So the only prob I've had is that the humbuckers are so much louder than the middle or the combo positions. I lowered them which helped. It's really bright too. There's alot of tonal adjustment in the different pickups.

Pics are great but nothing compares to seeing it in person. Even people who were kinda iffy about me buying it say, it was worth the money. I love it!!!! Thank you rich!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.