Jemsite - View Single Post - FS:All my Gear Has to Go!!! Rare S540, MIJ RG7620, Rare Ampeg Full Stack, etc!!!
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 12-19-2011, 02:21 PM Thread Starter
PaiLien

Re: FS:All my Gear Has to Go!!! Rare S540, MIJ RG7620, Rare Ampeg Full Stack, etc!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by musikron View Post
What did you do to the Ampeg? Can you please answer me, you never sent a PM and I am losing interest as you made a VERY suspicious claim and have ignored all inquiries as to just how you doubled the wattage without more transformers and tubes.
Kinda pissin' me off with the smarmy bit buddy, I have %100 positive transaction record on both iTrader and Ebay and you appear to have 0 so which one of us is making suspicious claims? Mine have been backed up and publicly documented through my transactions. So if you're interested cool, if not, just can the comments and keep it movin'.

However, for the sake of argument, I never said anything about not changing the transformer, there is a 100w transformer installed, larger filter tubes and the resistance and the bias have been adjusted accordingly to allow the pair of KT-88s to run at the full 100w....not really rocket science guy.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome