Jemsite - View Single Post - Ibanez RG 2550 Z GK...
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 07-05-2012, 06:12 AM
AlaskaBat
Banned

Re: Ibanez RG 2550 Z GK...

Based on that info--the pickups I mentioned will suit you perfectly!

You didn't break any rules--I just wanted to point out the proper section so you get more exposure. If you post this in the pickups and wiring section--more people may see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whu22 View Post
Sory for broke the rulez :-)
Sory if I wrote something incorect I am a Foreigner :-)

1. I like different type of music jazz, drum and bass etc. but I love hard and heavy, AOR, `80 s. Whitesnake, Iron Maiden, Dio, Giant, Danger Danger, Accept, Guardian, Lion, Harem Scarem etc. Guitarists - Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Steve ray Vaughan, Reb Beach, Doug Aldrich, Andy Timmons, Guthrie Govan and much more.

2. I have a JCM 900 Dual Reverb 100 W and Rocktron 60 W with POD 2.0. for excersises but in the future I woud like to buy a Peavey 5150 or Messa Boogie Triplle Recifter.
3. Ibanez RG 2550 Z GK - Basswood Body, 24 Jumbo Frets, Full Shark Inlays, Edge Zero Tremolo, 1x Di Marzio/IBZ-N Neck humbucker 1x DiMarzio/IBZ-S Single coil Middle and 1x Di MArzio/IBZ-B Bridge Humbucker, with mirror Pickguard.
A. Trem - Edge Zero
B. Rosewood board
C. 24
D. 5 way selector guitar and 2 potentiometer.
E. Basswood
F. Pickups are in a pickguard
THESE THINGS DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!!

Other important factors
1. I dont like sound of my Ibanez stock picups. They are to dark, sandy and muddy. I have my sound style but in that set I can `t get it in 100%.

2. I`m inexperienced in matching the picups. I don` t look any particular brand fo example Steve Vai plays DiMarzio Evo but I`m looking for a concrete sound. I have a Seymour Duncan Dp 192, Dp 193 and single coil APS-II Alnico SD in the other Ibanez RG 570 and I like them, but I don t want to have the same set in two guitars. I m searching for advice on this forum You are Pro.

3. Guitar is in great condition without any problems with that type.

Thanks for help and sory for

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome