I have another body, left from when we made the Multiverse. It is a very light weight african mahogany, it should be pretty cool, and I have a set of Dimarzio Ionizers to put in it as well! The routes for the new Floyd were very close to the trem I made, so with minor tweaks we were able to use the templates we have. and the dimarzios were not that far off from the BKP's I used. I should have some pics up later this week or next week. We will finish the dry fit and string it.
When it is finished, it will have: chrome hardware, royal blue quilt top, matching headstock, new frets, the floyd, the dimarzios, abalone inlays, and I am probably going to scallop it as well
think this guitar in an 8 string.... the 8