Jemsite - View Single Post - Ibanez 7 String Acoustic
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 08-15-2013, 08:49 AM
UV-7-BK

Re: Ibanez 7 String Acoustic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason in Tokyo View Post
UV-7-BK: I'm going to defend Australis here who as most of you know bring Ibanez into Australia. I'm an Aussie and I work in Japan for Ishibashi and I worked in Australian Guitar Shops for around 10 years so I know how this all works.

Fact is, it's not as simple as "not sucking balls". There is a requirement from the various individual factories (not just a brand as a whole) to order in bulk and also to order a much larger number than just say 10, 20 or whatever of just one model.

Think about it this way, Australia is roughly 22,000,000 people. The USA has roughly 365,000,000 people. That's a HUGE difference. And then on top of that, most of you will probably want to shop in the USA to save $50 anyway.

Simple fact is, if you want companies like Australis to help support you guys, you need to support them and have a little bit of patience for them to be able to get things into play.

So to return the sentiment you so lovingly used, are you going to not suck balls and be patient enough for a month or two for them to be able to make the AEL20E a reality in Australia?
If AEL207E becomes a reality in oz, i'll suck my own balls!!!! LOL

I hear what you're saying, and it makes perfect sense.....i guess im in the minority of people who arent interesting in 6 strings......so forgive my frustration. Wasnt meant to be a scathing attack on anyone so plz dont take any offence.

I'll be looking forward to any developments that happen!!

Just curious, do you have a ballpark figure on its RRP?

And thanks for delicately responding haha

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome