Ibanez JEM Forum banner

VSK Swirl - custom vsk swirl Jem

Tags
pink floyd
8K views 27 replies 16 participants last post by  Flobanez 
#1 ·
Just figured I'd post some pics of my latest aquisition, an sk swirl by Herc. It's a vsk neck on, what I think is, a custom rear routed Jem body. I think he did a real nice job on this one:)

See less See more
#8 ·
VSK Swirl

Great looking guitar...congrats!

I'm not trying to spin this thread in a new direction, but I have to say that the Hercs that I've seen are much more pleasing to my eye than the ATDs. maybe i've seen too many DNA's on this site, but the Hercs just seem to have a real 'wave' to them where the ATDs get to be more of a mish-mash of colors.

Anyone else seeing this or am i nuts?
~Kenny

#11 ·
VSK Swirl

sweet guitar
I can make them any way you would like . Neons ,muted,
glow in the dark , metalics, transparent, multi undertone backrounds , mild to wild swirl ,these are all things I have done before, as it says on my card anything possible. I am able to do the more kaotic one's because I want them like that but some of the coolest guitars are the subtle ones I call them one off's no mixing just color thrown on and swirl . But I also like the real detailed stuff I guess it's kind of my trade mark .We can also do any whim project that you have in mind . you have a snow board we can swirl it . you have the money and a car we can do it (cars so far 71 chevy impala convertable and a porsche 944 also a volkswagon beetle ) this stuff is fun there is nothing sacred ! lmao over the years I have most likely swirled anything you can think of many Harley's so far and the best one yet is in the process right now and artifcial knee joint for Miss Hungry I will hopefully get some pictures after its complete and with her kinda wild huh!
But I will post pictures of it before I send it out . I love doing this Im always looking to try new things so if you all have suggestions please let them rip. remember be nice lol!
once again congrats on the new ax
Darren

#13 ·
VSK Swirl

Maybe New Jersey it would sure look better lol!Now what colors is the question do we go with the gray sky
maybe arthur kill brown and maybe newark blood splater red .lmao! Delaware, Rhode Island come on great states but I want a chalange . All we have to do is section a part of the Atlantic off and star mixing the colors any one know a few cement mixers we could borrow . Rich it may seem scary but I have already thought about real large project I want to do a house some day I mean the whole house 1 shot frame it side it roof it and swirl it . I would have to make that the front office for the biz though . Theres a small byou here I could use I think that would look great on the new property .
Darren
Damn I got it a mobile home !!!!! see you got me thinking too cool !!!! Oh hell I know a guy here who builds them -Hummmm! single wide or double wide how will i get the two sides to match !!!! back to the drawing board !

#16 ·
VSK Swirl

ON AN ACID TRIP ! LMAO TOO FUNNY !
I was thinking of more realistic things but I like where this is going ,I have a sick mind lol!
O.K. every body get there passports ready im going to need some help here (so you wanted to swirl huh! well get me another fifty five gallon drum of blue dude lol!)
Darren

#18 ·
VSK Swirl

I would sure be great to see photos of those cars. ;)

More realistic? How 'bout leaving your mark in Orlando? You could bring a couple gallons of paint with you to Jemfest and we could sneak out late at night and swirl some parking meters, a Disney bus or the sign at Busch Gardens.

It would be fun. Kind of like stealing carrots from the neighbors garden when you were a kid. Swirl real fast and run like hell. :biggrin:

#19 ·
VSK Swirl

Bob I will look for the pictures of the cars as everything I own is on top of my drying tunnel it will be a major deal to find but if I get a chance I will. as for the nude calender I love that idea . swirled girls with plain guitars or guitars to match too cool. Boy if the wife gets wind of this though i'll be screwed and not in a good way
lmao! Oh yeah she reads this forum well it's just an idea honey happy valentines day !
Darren
I know you married guy's know about comprimise when you wed and move into that new house together every thing she had in her apartment look's good on the mantle the entertainment center and on the walls and all the cool stuff you had in your apartment looks real good in the lets say garage workshop or the office lol!

#21 ·
VSK Swirl

Oh I see how it is a brutha has to go to jail ! how about just the stop signs and you can bring them to my hotel room . maybe kidnap mickey mouse and bring him to me to swirl ! Hey what am I thinking kidnapping is a longer time for a brutha to sit in jail . lets think of something alittle more lawful im too old for that ****
!
Darren(see I now know why we dont live near each other any more Dave I'd be the friend who always went to jail and the one your wife wouldn't let you hang out with. I was always that guy none of the parents liked me lol! I wonder why. lmao!)

#22 ·
VSK Swirl

Remember the weekly Disney program called "The Wonderful World of Color"? Remember how Tinkerbell would fly in with her little magic wand and make a swirl design on the screen...

You stole that wand didn't you! You are a bad man. Anyone here seen Tinkerbell with the swirly wand lately? Ever wonder why they have to fly Darren to Japan to do those magic DNA's. Ever wonder why Ibanez's people don't have the touch?

Well, now you know. :biggrin:

#26 ·
VSK Swirl

When swirling a car you should always use one of the original colors . It makes the D.M.V. lady alittle less touchy to say the least (you said the car is what colors
theres not enough room here for all those colors I cant take this crap I quit) pretty much was the scenario.
ok lady it's gray . thank you
darren

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.