Ibanez JEM Forum banner
2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Rich 
#1 ·
Where can I get the Universe truss rod covers. I remember seeing them somewhere on the internet before. There were very nice designs. Can anybody help??? Thanks a lot!!!

#4 · (Edited)
Hi I want to join the trend of reviving old thread.

I was searching through the forums as I ordered a truss rod cover at least two months ago and it hasn't surfaced. It was on order from japan, and after checking every week, it never turned up. So the shop I ordered it from contacted the distributer, they said they had loads in stock in the UK, so they said they would send one out straight away and apologised for the oversight. So I tried the shop every day for a week (no joy). Eventually the shop called the distributer, and guess what, they didn't have any so they'd have to order one from Japan.

And so it it begins again.

If anyone knows where to get one, please please let me know.

Thanks

Tim

My nut is Naked!!

#7 ·
I try not to, that stuff can collect dust for years, and getting the stuff isn't just picking up the phone and it comes, as you're experiencing. Try doing the for 300 different parts ;)

That's a lamination chip, just one of the layers, it's not like the whole corner is whacked off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.