Re: Tuning adjustments
Update, after watching a Utube video (wont let me post a link)
How to Measure Your Guitar's Action Using StewMac Measurement Tools
I ordered the below measuring tools, not StewMac brand but similar:
1) 6" stew mac shop ruler
2) Stew mac string action gauge
3) Understing Radius Gauges
4) Stew-mac Radius Gauge
The Video is pretty thorough, but I Still ask:
My questions are:
1) Am I correct in my assumptions on how all the adjustments work?
2) Any tips or words to the wise on making these adjustments?
3) The pickups also have raise/lower available. Any tips or words to the wise on making
4) This one maybe later down the road, suggestions for replacing the pickup(s) ?