Jemsite - View Single Post - Reluctantly FS 1990 DY w/ UV1000 burgundy lined case and a JEM77P blue floral pattern
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-23-2020, 03:48 PM Thread Starter
svendet2112

Reluctantly FS 1990 DY w/ UV1000 burgundy lined case and a JEM77P blue floral pattern

I have up for sale a 1990 777DY that has been overhauled back to original condition. the body and headstock and lions claw are a 10/10. the fret board is a bit dirty. There are 2 brand new PAF Pro's, a brand new ICSV single coil, and a new input jack. Original lo-pro edge tremolo and knobs. I have a DiMarzio cliplock strap on it however I will include the original strap pegs. She plays like a dream. I have spent a considerable amount of money restoring this back to its former glory. Looking for $4500 for it.

I also have a JEM 77P blue floral pattern up for grabs. another baby of mine that I don't want to sell but have to. I have had the frets professionally scalloped for better playability. when I say it is fast ... it is fast. I also have installed a brass sustain block from killer guitar parts. I have a grey lined soft/hard case for it , if that makes any sense. looking for $1800 OBO for it. They have both been well cared for and never been gig'd. send me a message for pics

Steve

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome