Jemsite - View Single Post - Ibanez Experts: New RG5320 "Issues", or not?
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 08-16-2020, 07:10 AM
phatbeatstudio

Re: Ibanez Experts: New RG5320 "Issues", or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard Glory View Post
Greetings Jemsite!

First off, the guitar is gorgeous, and the Super Wizard HP neck itself feels good. The thing I'm noticing is when I pluck notes, on either the treble or bass strings, especially with my finger, (like the plucking you do when chicken picking for instance) there is a very bothersome warble with the notes.

And lastly, another "issue" I noticed, is when trying to install the trem bar that it came with, it was very very difficult to insert, install, as well as remove. When I pulled the trem bar out to remove it, it rubbed a little bit of the paint off the trem bar (because of said difficulty of insertion and removal), which kind of bummed me out a tad. So I will ask again, is this normal, the things I mentioned about the trem bar installation and removal, or again, is this some sort of defect?
the bar is fine they are all like this. I like the feel of a new bar when they get old they dont stay where you put them making certain whammy technique,s impossible. As far as wobble try new strings if those are factory strings, they are thin and will woble if you are not used to gauge and play them to hard. If that isnt the case ,is it note wabble or possible spring wabble on the whammy , Are the springs to loose causing the whammy to wabble. Does it wobble if your hand never touches the whammy. If you cant fix it it needs to be sent back but I dont think its possible for any guitar to have this problem with a good set up. New strings , tighten spring also check to make sure the pick ups are not to close to strings because the magnets can do exactly that to wabble notes.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome