Ibanez JEM Forum banner
8K views 64 replies 27 participants last post by  Joel Lyndgohrd 
#1 ·
Take a look here http://www.madanthonycafe.com/rockline7.html there is Joe with a new custom JS 8O I loved it !!!

There are also some other picture with Michael "Mad" Anthony and Sammy Hagar

Rich what can you tell us ? :D

#12 ·
I was lucky enough to see Joe 30 minutes ago live here in Chile and I was amazed with this new flamed-finished guitar. He played 3 songs with it: Time Machine, Oriental Melody and Friends (this one at the end of the show).

Of course, it´s the guitar posted above in this topic, but there´s something you can´t notice there: the finish of the body is the silvered one you see on the chromeboy (or JS10th) guitar. So, it´s not just a normal JS1000 guitar with flames on it! And the finish on the back of the guitar seemed like the 90th (green-to-purple) finish, although it could have been an optic effect on that one.

I hope this helped a bit and it would be great if someone can post some more pictures of this guitar.

Chao.

#14 ·
Kiko said:
I was lucky enough to see Joe 30 minutes ago live here in Chile and I was amazed with this new flamed-finished guitar. He played 3 songs with it: Time Machine, Oriental Melody and Friends (this one at the end of the show).
Oooooh I guess that means it's his new Drop D guitar !!! Looks like "The Snake" is being given a rest from that duty on tour. :?:

#21 ·
At least here in Chile, he used a JS1000WH, the Flames JS, the Mahogany 7 and a Chrome one.

Mike Manning told me the chrome one was a reissue made of ALUMINUM. To the best of my knowledge, the 2's were wood and the 10's luthite, but I've never heard of aluminum.....I must say, that day MM didn't seem to be in the mood for chatting :cry:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.