Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Warfield theater, San Francisco - Going to See G3 again!

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  David Ho 
#1 ·
Hi everyone. Long time no speak! I have been a busy busy boy. I have been on the road a lot getting married, touring Europe, Playing music, building my website, and having more surgery. I am having another surgery on my right foot on the 20th, as well as my left knee that same day to get rid of all the "crunching" in my knee. Man, stay off of motorcycles. They will get you killed, darn near! Then 9 days later, sore as I will be, I am flying to San Francisco from Portland,OR with my new bride for the G3 show on the 30th of June at teh Warfield theater. I would love it if anyone going wants to hook up. I will be there for 4 days from Friday till Monday. I got floor seats for the show, and I am bringing my DNA #16 so I can grab Steve to ask him to sign it. He has always been very cool to me! We had a blast at the NAMM show for his award acceptance. I will be bringing a bunch of CD's to give out (free)of my photo shoot of the 12 DNA's and the 6 Crystal Planets we have between myself and my friend from Apple Music Co. It is in a slide show presentation put to Music. Vai music of course. SO Hey! IF you write to me we can figure out where and when to meet. I am staying at the really HIP hotel called the "Metropolis" right next to the theater, about half a block away. I would love for anyone to come hang out and party! The rooms there are all Zen like, dressed up in the motif of Fire, Water, Earth, or Wind! Cool, huh? OS let's hook up! I love Vai fans, and can't wait to meet you! I will be getting to the theater very early, around 4-5 pm to get my passes (I hope).

My e mail is dmuccigr@qwest.net feel free to write anytime!

Peace out...Don

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.