Ibanez JEM Forum banner
2K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  oodee 
#1 ·
I will get one of these guitars at the end of the month, and i can't decide which one to get...:(
Which one do u guys recommend?

RG2020XTLB or
RG3120TW?

Any owners of these guitars here?
Damn, i wish i had the money for BOTH. That would make my decision easier.
:D

#5 ·
Man I had the same question about a month ago. I tried both of the guitars out. The one I chose was the 2020 It is such a sweet axe. Dont get me wrong i love a flame top, but piezo is by far the best thing about these guitars.  Plus the side dots on the 3120 are not somthing I desire.  Also the 2020 sounds a little fater to me. Probably because it is all mahogany..:)
Anyway through those new pickups in there and you wont regret it.
just my pennys
buzz

#9 ·
I too have a 2027 and swaped for the Blaze p/u's the thing is my favorite 7-string. The 2020 that I have has more of a U shaped neck than the 2027. Dont let this fool you it is still a very very very fast guitar. Its just dosnt have as slim a neck as say the Jem's. For me I like a little thicker neck anyway. That way its more comfortable in my palm. Just not too big then it slows me down. I would say the 2020 is the perfect medium.

im out
buzz

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.