Ibanez JEM Forum banner
3K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  vaijem777 
#1 ·
has anyone played the EB Petrucci model?

or, know where i can find a used one or just the custom Petrucci Dimarzio's?

#3 ·
Jeff said:
I think a set of the Petrucci Dimarzios sold on eBay a while back for over $200. Good luck there. :wink:

You can find a used one if you look around.
I assume you meant $2000. That's a little high, even with all the options, the used prices should be around $1800.

I've played a couple of them for a few minutes each. I liked them very much. Very well designed. Very well built. Incredibly comfortable to play.

#8 ·
Jeff said:
I think a set of the Petrucci Dimarzios sold on eBay a while back for over $200. Good luck there. :wink:

You can find a used one if you look around.
thats less than a pair of EMG pickups, so that wouldn't be that bad. id like to drop some of those into a 7-string Ibanez S if i can find one.

i cant really find many online dealers that stock Petrucci's, other than Wildwood.

#9 ·
Jim Soloway said:
That's a little high, even with all the options, the used prices should be around $1800.
That's about what they go for new, I would think. Since mine cost less than that, brand new, and the only option I didn't get is the inlay.

Btw... They are excellent guitars. After playing my friends JP7 a few times there was no question. I had to order one. Only 2 more months and it'll be in my hands.

#12 ·
I have the EB/MM JP7 w/ all the options.

It really is a fantastic guitar. Ever since I got it, it's become my main guitar (surpassing my RG7CT and inspring me to sell my UV777BK).

The pickups sound a LOT like the Steve's Special and Air Norton in my JPM1 6 string (original JPM).

Spot on about the neck comment. It is an amazing neck, far nicer with a higher degree of fit and finish than just about everything I own short of my custom shop Taylor and my PRS Archtop; and it's really close to the Archtop. :)

#14 ·
nocluejimbo said:
i cant really find many online dealers that stock Petrucci's, other than Wildwood.
Wildwood in Louisville, CO? That's the only Wildwood I know of and they don't cary EB/MM (at least they didn't as of this past weekend.) :wink:

DrumCity/Guitarland carries the line and usually has a few 6- & 7-string models in stock. There are always more guitars in stock than what's on the site. www.drumcityguitarland.com

Rich can order the EB/MM JPMs as well
www.ibanezrules.com

Great guitars!

#15 ·
vaijem777 said:
nocluejimbo said:
Wildwood in Louisville, CO? That's the only Wildwood I know of and they don't cary EB/MM (at least they didn't as of this past weekend.) :wink:

DrumCity/Guitarland carries the line and usually has a few 6- & 7-string models in stock. There are always more guitars in stock than what's on the site. www.drumcityguitarland.com

Rich can order the EB/MM JPMs as well
www.ibanezrules.com

Great guitars!
whoops, got my sites confused, that was wildwest, not wildwood. sorry.

http://www.wildwestguitars.com/musicmanhome.htm

ill keep my eyes open at DCGL, they seem to have great customer service from what ive seen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.