Votes: 62 86.1%
  • Star Trek

Votes: 10 13.9%

Star Wars or Star Trek?

4K views 24 replies 21 participants last post by  jemuniverse777 
#1 ·
which do you perfer?

#13 ·
Both of them. But I prefer Trek because of Spock! :) Although, I only like Star Wars episodes 4, 5 and 6, the new ones suck. And I only like the original Star Trek series, and The Next Generation. DS9 wasn't really too good, Voyager was ok, and Enterprise was just a joke!

#16 ·
m0p said:
Both of them. But I prefer Trek because of Spock! :) Although, I only like Star Wars episodes 4, 5 and 6, the new ones suck. And I only like the original Star Trek series, and The Next Generation. DS9 wasn't really too good, Voyager was ok, and Enterprise was just a joke!
I only liked TNG of all the new series. Vovager was a bit interesting in the first two season but became dull after that, hence I stopped watching.

Regards

André

#24 ·
Star Wars for me.

But it also has the most annoying character ever created :evil: No points for guessing who I mean! ;)

fettouhi said:
I only liked TNG of all the new series. Vovager was a bit interesting in the first two season but became dull after that, hence I stopped watching.

Regards

André
Hey Andre, I'm kinda with you there. But you gotta admit Seven of Nine was damn hot!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.