Ibanez JEM Forum banner

e-B-a-y and WinXP SP2

3K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  Polaris20 
#1 ·
Hey guys and gals,

Anyone know what needs to be done with WinXP SP2 to make it work with e-B-a-y? I recently installed the service pack and now cannot do anything with that favourite auction site...

I know that they have some kind of solution on their page, but I cannot even get to it.

Thanks in advance.

#9 ·
i dont know if this is your sollution but , try enabling your cookies to medium settings and type in e-bay's website in the section of "sites to be allowed".Also if you might want to enable pop ups for **** if you want.I had this same problem when i tried accessing bestbuy's webpage when i first got sp2.

#13 ·
pinto79 said:
My system runs much faster with SP2. It used to take 2 minutes to boot up. Now it's like 20 seconds. I'm happy with it!
I kinda doubt it runs "much" faster. I did benchmarks with several different measuring tools, and while SP2 does indeed run slightly faster on the Athlon XP's, 64's, P4-HT's, and centrinos I've run the tests on, it's not a huge difference, and certainly not seat-of-the-pants noticeable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.