Ibanez JEM Forum banner

grrr got mugged!

7K views 47 replies 35 participants last post by  Steve_Vai_777 
#1 ·
I walk home from the pub on a monday night with a friend or two, and have done so for a few years - all trouble free. However tonight this wasn't destined to be and not only did I get held up at knifepoint by these little ****ty peasant pike kids, they took both my phone (and are now sending my house and my friends pretty nasty text messages) they also took my precious Rio Karma - 20GB of all my best music. It pisses me off so much knowing that they won't even be able to use it once the battery needs charging and they wouldn't have found anything their simple monkey brains would want to listen to. ARGH!

Luckily I managed to keep my wallet as I hardly had any money in there and I'd taken all my cards out before I went out. Of course depsite their 'threats' I got the police around straight away and given them as many details as I can remember. I doubt I'll get any of it back though. This country makes me depressed. I can't even go out and feel safe anymore, even when I'm 5mins from my house and live in a perfectly decent area.

#4 ·
I know. I may sound harsh but I think they should bring back labour camps and force these peasant types to work. They contribute NOTHING to this country and apart from breeding like rabbits show utter contempt for every decent human that they see. No law abiding, no morals, no nothing.

If only I was in charge...

#7 ·
This is why we learn martial arts. By the time he would have been done saying "give me all your money," that knife would have been sticking out the back of his head.

I got jumped a couple times. First time, the guy got away but I tracked him down and took him to court. He wasn't happy about that, I was though. The second two times, the guys that jumped my friends and I downtown, left the scene in police car.

I'm at the point where if your going to try and take my money or something, you won't be walking away. I don't care what happens to me after, if I get busted for some stupid reason. They'll never come after me again. 8)

Dan

#10 ·
Sorry you had to go through something like that but giving your stuff was a smart move, no point risking life and limb when it comes to material stuff.
Look what happened to Abigail Witchell.

Labour camps sound like a great idea as well, ASBOs are too little too late.

ilia

#16 ·
If they sent you text messages, they should be able to trace the calls. If they are comming from your stolen cell, they should be able to know the general area it is comming from. Don't give up, the more they taunt you, the more they are giving themselves up. Try to respond to their punk messages.

#18 ·
That's very poor 'Dreaming Neon Black' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear you incurred no injuries though man.

May the waistband of their Kappa tracksuit bottoms caught in the next fence they vault whilst escaping their latest crime,inflicting the mother of all wedgies and leaving them incapable of breeding any more chavlets.

We can but hope!

#19 ·
JTM45 said:
That's very poor 'Dreaming Neon Black' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear you incurred no injuries though man.

May the waistband of their Kappa tracksuit bottoms caught in the next fence they vault whilst escaping their latest crime,inflicting the mother of all wedgies and leaving them incapable of breeding any more chavlets.

We can but hope!
lol!

and may thier jauntily angled burberry caps be swept off by a gust a passing wind, exposing thier lame ass grade-2 haircuts, and cheap 'cubic zirconia' ear studs!

#20 ·
England DOES suck.

I thankfully have got to my age (17) without having an experience like yours although i know it's only a matter of time no matter how old you are.

How old did they look? I know there's nothing much you can do if they have a knife, but it's so god damn frustrating knowing if they're littler than you you could completely floor them if there was no knife involved.

#21 ·
That REALLY sucks. I carry a multi-tool around with me all the time with a decent sized knife on it (no I'm not a thug!!) I use it for changing my strings but it doesn't half make you feel safer. How bad is it when you have to be tooled-up to feel safe?

Anyway keep smiling because they can only temporarly take your happiness away. Those ****ers will constantly be miserable because, well... would you be happy living on the dole?

Look after yourself, chin up, and carry a multi-tool!!*

* for changing strings of course ;o)

#22 ·
bammbamm said:
Bastards...
At least you weren't hurt man, thats the important part.

"I fookin hate Pikeys"

All the best, hope you find 'em alone in a dark alley and you have the upper hand.

Bamm
Someone's been watchin Snatch.... (love that film)

Yea, at least you're safe dude, it sucks that you live in a good area and that happened. I live in the centre of scum city in Scotland (small town outside of Edinburgh) and I HATE it. What sorta place are we living in when we don't feel safe walkin about?

P.S I love the martial arts idea, my dad does Tai Chi, he can floor people by touching them (pressure points lol, tis impressive).

#23 ·
Andelusion said:
England DOES suck.

I thankfully have got to my age (17) without having an experience like yours although i know it's only a matter of time no matter how old you are.

How old did they look? I know there's nothing much you can do if they have a knife, but it's so god damn frustrating knowing if they're littler than you you could completely floor them if there was no knife involved.
Yes, if there had been no knife I would have planted my fist in between his eyes and made a run for it. I go jogging most mornings so by flooring him I'd have a gap to run for it and I'm pretty sure they couldn't have kept up. Still, not gonna argue with a frikkin' huge kitchen knife.

Oh they were 17-18. I got a really good look at the knife weilder, he was the smallest of em', obviously needed a weapon or else people would laugh and lay him out

#24 ·
hehe good old chavscum, legendary site. The thing I'm most angry about is the numerous prank calls they made to my family and friends and also the countless hours I spent ripping music onto my player. Oh well, home insurance has covered me well....

Oh and the thing with chavs is, it's an endless cycle...

Chav is born....
Is a little sh*t
Grows up to be a bigger sh*t
Has girlfriend pregnant at 16
Leaves her.
Becomes an older sh*t
.....single chav mother gives birth...only interested in all the money the government give her in benefits, who cares about a little chav baby?!

The cycle continues lol.

#25 ·
Sorry to hear it, this country sucks big time.
I have been mugged 3 times now. Not for about 3 years now though. But I have been held at knife point twice, and got in a scrape or two as well.

Every single time it happened I went to the police. And every single time they didnt do anything about it!! Absolute joke.

2 times it was for my phone or any possesions I had, and the other it was just for the sake of starting on me and my mates! Absolutely rediculous. I live in a nice area too, but I am surrounded by Romford, Dagenham, Barking etc. So it isnt the most pleasent at times!

It happens though unfortunately, and its all very well and good saying "fight back", but as you said, when a knife and weapons are involved it isnt worth it. No possesion is worth risking your life for.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.