Ibanez JEM Forum banner
3K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  fettouhi 
#1 ·
Im thinking about getting a custom 8 string from lgm. They are pertty hard to get a hold of tho. Ive sent a few emails and get no response. Maybe LGM will see it here......

Im looking to get a Leviathan alder or mahogany body with maple neck and ebony board. Duncans one bridge one neck no middle. (unless I can get EMGs! then one bridge and one neck). 1 volume one 3 way toggle. 5+3 locking tuners, string thru with grah tech saddles. no inlays except for the side dots, and jumbo frets. and jem white finish. Gold harware

IF you see this LGM please email me at sinskinick@hotmail.com

#9 ·
Hi everyone, I'm sorry, I'm way behind on emails, the shop move is consuming all my spare time after trying like mad to complete guitars. I will get all emails answered by the end of this week. It is the thanksgiving weekend here in Canada and my fiance' is here for a couple days. I will get all emails done by weeks end, sorry for the wait.

#13 ·
Hey guys,
The wait will be worth it! I'm in the new shop now but stuck waiting on the city of Abbotsford for the permits for the paint booth.
However, I can say, Helge's Leviiiathan 8 is finished and the guitar is amazing, my guess is once you 8 string players actually sit down and play one of these, your 7's will gather dust for quite a while. They are some of the easiest playing guitars I have ever seen.
I have been having computer problems (I plugged my computer into a 110 outlet wired 220 and blew it up) and that computer has the program for my digital camera on it. I can't find the program disk at the moment so I have to rely on some friends for getting pictures to you guys, but I am going to be upgrading the camera soon anyway so a new program will be installed.
I am very sorry for the long waits, but it will be worth it in the end!
Jeremy

#15 ·
littlegreenman said:
and that computer has the program for my digital camera on it. I can't find the program disk at the moment so I have to rely on some friends for getting pictures to you guys, but I am going to be upgrading the camera soon anyway so a new program will be installed.
You should easily be able to download the drivers and programs from the cameras webpage.

#16 ·
Should be able to yes, but the computer that my program is on is not connected to internet and the one I'm using isn't my computer to be downloading stuff onto, and it is older and doesn't have an extra USB port to plug my camera into. Not trying to make excuses, just saying what's going on right now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.