Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Post your 7-String Pic Here => www.7-string.com

4K views 30 replies 11 participants last post by  Andelusion 
#1 · (Edited)
Dear friends,

My name is Mayzan. I'm the webmaster and webhoster of MartyFriedman.com, Mnemic.com, JavierBassino.com, FahrenheitOnline.net, VanessaMae.com, and owner of Gitaris.com :)

e Bay.com, JemSite.com, IbanezRegister.com, IbanezRules.com and SevenString.org are the websites that I visited most.
Since I've been a loyal fan of Dino Cazares (Fear Factory), it brings me pleasure to see different kinds of 7-string guitars.

However, I never came across a website that has a lot of information about 7-string guitars. Hunting for info about 7-string guitars is like finding a needle in a haystack. Most websites which are full of hundreds of 6-string guitars usually have only a couple of 7-string guitars inside them. Although I found a couple of photos of some rare 7-string guitars on e Bay.com every now and then, those guitars usually disappeared in a short period of time. :(

For the love of 7-string guitars, I was inspired create a website which will be focused on 7-string guitars. I gathered all the photos of 7-string guitars that I've found during my search to be easily accessible for the public. Therefore 7-string.com was born:

http://www.7-string.com

7-string.com contains galleries of 7-string guitars, 8-string guitars, also 9-string guitars and more. Everyone can share photos and information of 7-string guitars which has or has not been listed yet. By registering and creating an account to become a member, you can upload and maintain your uploaded photos in the website by yourself. Have I mention that it's free of charge? :) You can upload photos of guitars with it specifications, of course, along with your name listed on the website.

Through this short message, I hope that you guys are willing to take some time to visit 7-string.com. Please understand that for the moment the website is far from perfection. Comments and critics are most welcome! :)

I dedicated 7-string.com to my 7-string hero: Dino Cazares and to all 7-string fans and enthusiast. I've created this website for everyone's pleasure, not at all in competition with Jemsite.com, IbanezRegister.com, sevenstring.org, etc. I'm a fan of all those website which I believe, had been created by the most amazing people on earth.

I look forward to meet you at www.7-string.com ! :)

Warmest regards,
Mayzan

You can read more about me at Mayzan.com

See less See more
#13 ·
mayzan said:
Flobanez (Shawn), megadeth & serratus, have you receive the activation key? If not, please email me your email address (to: m_a_y_z_a_n@yahoo.com ). I will make a new account for you & then send you the password :)

IBANEZDIEHARD, sorry but you have to register to see it. We need to track which page/pic is more popular, that way we can make the site even better :)

Mayzan
I understand, that makes sense. stiil cool site

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.