Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Tremel-no tuning stablility?

4K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Drow Swordsman 
#1 ·
Hey, I have an Ibanez RG350EX, and I'm struggling to keep it in tune when divebombing (has Edge III tremolo). I've heard about the tremel-no, and am wondering if it increases tuning stability whether in "dive only mode" or "full floating mode".

Has anyone tried it to give any details on it?

#3 ·
no man the tremol-no is only for applying differnt types of trem action eg stop tail dive only or full floating, it wont increase tuning stability at all as its not spring loaded, for this i recomend a hipshot tremsetter they rock and they keep your axe in tune like no other product, also if your willing to but an original floys rose ou can install it it without routing in an edge 3 cavity, this will improve your stability like 80 % !! either/or man why not get em both and yuol have the most stable trem on the block :D

#6 ·
mi2tom said:
I think it's a setup problem. I haven't had any problem with the edge 3 and can't dive bomb like mad without going out of tune.
+1

It's definetly a setup problem because.....guys...its an Edge3..that tremolo is one of the best and its supposed to keep you in tune even when you do crazy stuff with your whammy.

Just check everything to make sure you have the edge3 perfectly set up.

BLAKK:JAKK;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.