Ibanez JEM Forum banner

OMFG! He could have cleaned the fretboard a bit... Jeez!

3K views 23 replies 20 participants last post by  brothersnowgone 
#1 · (Edited)
OK, I know I shouldn't post evilBay listings here, but I had to show you guys some pics from an auction... ZOMG!

It's a Peavey Tracer... I think... :D it's hard to tell beneath the dirt! This is currently on the 'Bay. The guy wants $100 Buy It Now.

Could use a new set of strings.

...very playable.

See less See more
#12 ·
That is the most disgustingly dirty fretboard I have EVER seen in my entire life. The rest of the guitar isn't much better. Unless, of course, the guitar body is actually white and we can't see the true color because of the grime.

If bums played guitar...hahaha.

U mite get aids.....hahahaha.

Unbelievable. An instant classic.

#16 ·
The big question is: Is that a maple fingerboard with dirt, or is it a REALLY worn rosewood board, now gone down to the maple, wiht the 'dirt' the last remenants of a rosewood board. :)

But seriously guys, don't joke about AIDs. It's not a laughing matter.

But with string windings like THAT, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a fair amount of blood on the headstock...

#22 ·
S-man said:
That is the most disgustingly dirty fretboard I have EVER seen in my entire life. The rest of the guitar isn't much better. Unless, of course, the guitar body is actually white and we can't see the true color because of the grime.

If bums played guitar...hahaha.

U mite get aids.....hahahaha.

Unbelievable. An instant classic.
wtf the body was actually white?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.