Ibanez JEM Forum banner

post in this forum

9K views 82 replies 24 participants last post by  Flobanez 
#1 ·
the rest of the forums are disabled in regard to posting/replying.

all posts here in this TEMP FORUM will be wiped clean.. glen

#9 ·
why not. here i am sitting in the basement watching Via at the Astoria for the first time and thinking about the JEM that'll be here once Rich git's 'er dun.

i'm like a kid at Chrismas who knows what's coming but i have to wait until Christmas day to open it. i'm psyched gentlemen.

delete me...

#12 ·
I dont' know how it happened, but gentlemen..
I'm addicted.

Is there some sort of ... pill we can take to get UNhooked from jemsite?? hahah

Just kidding.. *corny moment* DRUG FREE IS THE LIFE FOR ME....

.........8O

Anyways.
Thanks for the temporary thread..

Is the site gonna look different when this is all over??

~ Katrina

#15 ·
LOL

i don't see avatars happenin'... but you never know. bandwidth and CPU use is pretty much unlimited soon.

site's gonna look about the same... have a major vBulletin update to install in a few weeks once the "final" version is released... glen

#22 ·
Hijack!

What color of pickups (dimarzio's) other than black would look good on my guitar? She is my first Ibanez, and I want to give her some new pickups to spice her up a bit =)

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h128/rg_76/P570_1.jpg

Also, does anyone know how to fix small dings? As you can see on the left side of the guitar, there are 4 small dings. I was in the process of changing my strings when I got up and went to another room to get my wire cutters. When I came back a few seconds later, my 2 year old son had grabbed a ratchet out of my toolset and was beating my guitar with it =(

This guitar has a great amount of sentimental value to me, and I am curious if there is some way I can "fix" the dings.

thanks ;P

#23 ·
RG_76 said:
Hijack!

What color of pickups (dimarzio's) other than black would look good on my guitar? She is my first Ibanez, and I want to give her some new pickups to spice her up a bit =)

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h128/rg_76/P570_1.jpg

Also, does anyone know how to fix small dings? As you can see on the left side of the guitar, there are 4 small dings. I was in the process of changing my strings when I got up and went to another room to get my wire cutters. When I came back a few seconds later, my 2 year old son had grabbed a ratchet out of my toolset and was beating my guitar with it =(

This guitar has a great amount of sentimental value to me, and I am curious if there is some way I can "fix" the dings.

thanks ;P
i would say...green pickups would look nice.

As for the dings, I used superglue and a sharpie once. It was a black guitar so it didn't really matter that much

And a 2 year old should not have access to a toolbox. Ever.

#24 ·
Heh, well I learned my lesson real fast with the kiddo. I am a new father, so I am learning the hard way lol =)

I bought him a set of plastic tools at walmart, and he walks around with them and "helps" me with little projects around the house.

Thanks for the tip, I will pick up some super glue tomorrow.

I was thinking Green for the pickups too, but my wife thinks they will look horrible ;p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.