Ibanez JEM Forum banner

The Mighty Food Thread!!!!

Tags
pink floyd
9K views 106 replies 20 participants last post by  katrina 
#1 · (Edited)
Discuss all things revolving around / having to do with / that remind you of FOOD!!

:)

~ Katrina

#5 ·
I just recently had Green Apple Kool - Aid (my age is showing!! aah! haha!), and I took it outside when I was reading in the sun.. It was about 100 degrees, and the Kool Aid stayed COLD! There wasn't even any ice in it or anything! Then again, it DOES taste like there's MENTHOL in the stuff, but hey-- whatever stays cold is good enough for me! haha! :D

~ Katrina

#7 · (Edited)
my 100% favourite meal of all time that I would eat at ANY time even if im full-up already is PIE and MASH !!!!

seriously yummy stuff !!! minced beef pies with a lard top and mashed potato all covered in "eel snot" which used to be the water that eels were boiled in with some parsley mixed in...
trust me.. its the food of the gods !!!!

its a VERY local London dish, you wont find pie and mash shops anywhere else (except Essex)

check it out !!
http://www.pieshop.co.uk/

#14 ·
SPEAKING OF FOOD!!!!!
MY MOM IS MAKING COOKIE DOUGH, AND MY BROTHER JUST WALKED OVER THERE AND TURNED THE BLENDER ON WHEN THE MIXY-THINGY WASN'T IN THE BOWL AND SPLATTERED DOUGH ALLLLL OVER THE KITCHEN!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol:

..Sorry, it's probably not funny to anyone else, but I find it HILARIOUS!! hahaha!! :D

~ Katrina

#25 ·
I'm a sucker for steaks. Give me a nice juicy one well done smothered in mushroom sauce with a side of wedges and broccoli. ;)

For a quick fix, I'll cook some pasta (sometimes spaghetti, penne, spiralli) and smother some cheese on it, put it in the microwave for half a minute, put a generous amount of pesto as the final touch. Yum!

#29 ·
Hey everyone!!!

Tomorrow, I'm going MUSHROOM PICKING in Utah!!

Weird, huh?!?!?!?

Yeah, if I pick an poisonous ones and die, I love you all very, very much..
You can each have a song I've written, and then if one of 'em is successful, then you can have the money.. hahaha

Whatever...
MUSHROOM PICKIN'!!!! :lol:

~ Katrina

#39 ·
HAHA
OMG
My stepdad always calls salad "Wabbit food" .. haha

But my mom still forces him to eat it..
You know, how husband and wife can "force" each other....
The wife is probably saying, "I'll go on strike from *** if you don't eat your salad!!"
In that case, the husband is like, "I'M EATING!! GOSH!!!!!" haha!!

I'm sure it could work vice versa.. But yeah. :p

~ Katrina

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.