Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Have you guys seen this? Necktrough RG7 on ibanez forum

7K views 54 replies 21 participants last post by  RCB 
#1 ·
#6 ·
Maybe we can send him pics of Gibsons and Fenders and Parkers with piezo pickups in the bridges that don't have all the wires exposed and a big hole on the face of the guitar.
The fact that there's a pic of a 7321 with the same bridge and the wires are hidden makes it all that much worse.

#14 ·
Maybe someone already registered can tell him for me. That's unforgivable on a custom shop instrument. The JP is a better, but still not acceptable work in my opinion. Take the finish off the JP and take away the fact that it was his then try to get $5k twice for it.

#9 ·
Come on, the cheap Peavey piezo equipped models are neatly done, so I don't see why Ibanez couldn't have.

Otherwise, really pretty guitar. Ibanez needs to start putting this sort of thing into production. If they realise that they need to start marketing to playing players and not kiddywinks.

#19 ·
Cool, hopefully he will read this then, otherwise I'll PM him if it makes you happy. How someone can fit that bridge into a 7321 and hide the wires and the CS can't hide them makes no sense what so ever. Especially because it wasn't retro fit onto the CS guitars.

#33 ·
Rich, I have to say that telling someone to give negative feedback directly is kind of like telling someone to contact an artist directly because you don't like their music - why? You probably wouldn't be so adamant as far as "direct contact" if someone was giving positive feedback. It's all par for the course.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.