Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Jemsite Users Nicknames (usernames) - just curious...

181K views 620 replies 468 participants last post by  3bolt79 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Dudes,
what does your nickname mean?
I'm talkin about nicks like 7 Dying Trees, LGMT, Pry0531, VWall, Jester700, Vaiworship, Trouble311 and all the others.
I know it's a stupid question but ...just curiosity.

nuno

#52 ·
Jemsite Users Nicknames

Long story, not as disgusting as you'd think.

Grade 10 Phys Ed. Class, we were in our baseball unit, and I used to catch with my glove facing up, and my hand on top. Therefore, I caught with "Two Hands". Then, when looking for an e-mail address, "TwoHands", "2Hands", and "Two_hands" were all taken, so I picked a number, and it just stuck.

#56 ·
Jemsite Users Nicknames

Nuno,

Nah even though I don't play it much it has sentimental value.

Plus it's a bit battered and the shipping would cost more than the guitar lol.

Because of my Mexican/Spannish sounding USER-name I was gonna do a PG and go into Jemfest with a sombrero and a false mustache but I coudn't find a place that sold them.

Julio, next time man, bring me a HUGE sombrero and I'll bring my 540 Power I to show you what I was talkin 'bout that night.

P

#64 ·
Jemsite Users Nicknames

my friends call me cow (because I was fat and tall)

I was trying to use "cow" as my nickname on the internet.
But......the name "cow" is too common and had been registered on many forum already......so I typed it 3 times and made it cowcowcow

I also use the name jediivan on some other forum
that's my main nickname
my name is Ivan and someone I met in the game "Star Wars - Dark Force II Jedi Knight" (multi-play ,of course) gave me the title JEDI years ago

May the Force be with you

#69 ·
Jemsite Users Nicknames

Max is just a name I like...if I could have chosen my own name...it would have been Max....if I ever have a son....I might name him Max if the wife ever agrees...she hates it....anyhow....Ax....well pretty self explanitory....plus max+ax....kinda lends to a lot of guitar....thus...maxax!

Oh...sorry...should have added this....real name = Cary!

(Edited by maxax at 7:37 pm on Nov. 19, 2001)

#72 ·
Jemsite Users Nicknames

:confused: Well most of you guys have really thought your names through! Big respect to the lot of you. But as Guy Cool is.......er...well...cool! I guess that makes me a Dude. Old user name on MSN was The Dude just 'coz I loved that film " The Big Lebowski" Where pot-smoking loser named Jeff "The Dude" Lebowski (Jeff Bridges) who spends most of his time bowling and getting stoned is just the coolest guy in the whole Universe (sorry GuyCool but hey he is :)). Although pot is not really my scene, only on rare events where the gear is....worth it and fun! He is my hero so as TheDude was taken.....JamesTheDude had to surfice :).

#73 ·
Jemsite Users Nicknames

Well....I'm not really sure...

I used to go buy EvoReaer, (still my AOL name), but now anytime I'm doing a registration online or anything, it's my name. A lot easier, no one looks at me weird and says "What the f*ck is an EvoReaper?"

(EvoReaper= Even before the name Vai was mentioned in my life, I'd always wondered about evolution, that and I just think it's a cool word....for another odd reason, I think Reaper's look really cool. They carry such a dark, brooding demeanor....no face...just..there.)

#74 ·
Jemsite Users Nicknames

When I was registering, i think in put something like 666, my birth date 06/26/76, but will sound like devil things :angryfire:
so ..... i opted for initials LGMT

..... and littlegreenman, i'm not your second version - Little Green Man Two :angel:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.