Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just got an RG550 Desert Yellow!

4K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  OLIE_ROCKS_THE_80'S 
#1 ·

I believe it's a 1987 RG550, serial number F757440. Everything is all stock, and it even has all the back plate covers. It's a sweet guitar, my second RG550, first one I had was black. I might have to sell this guitar though, something just came up and I'm not sure if I will have to sell this guitarit or not. If anyone is interested, you can make me an offer. Might accept trades as well.

Oh and it looks kind of faded in the pictures, but it's brighter looking in person.

See less See more
#8 ·
It sickens me each time you get a good deal on a guitar Mark cause you will always end up selling it for a lot more than you paid for.

I still remember the Iron Maiden strat that you got really cheap and loudly proclaimed that you will never sell it which you then sold it after a month for a huge chunk of profit.

And I even remember you always saying how much RG sucks last year and you went on a bought a second one. You got this like what? Last week?

Grow up man, you are one of the biggest hyprocite I have even seen. You should really just go back and hang out at Harmony Central.

We have a lot more integrity here at Jemsite. We do not take advantage of other musicians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.