Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Just can't do it

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  ChopTart 
#1 ·
I'm supposed to have a paper ready to turn in on Tuesday and for the life of me cannot bring myself to do it. I have a topic and have my introduction done, but I think I'm burned out on writing papers.

The day after Thanksgiving my brother passed away and my wife and I flew out to Texas. We got back home last Saturday real late and then that following Monday I wrote two papers (one for me and one for my wife). It's like pulling teeth trying to get this thing done.

*sorry, had to vent*

#2 ·
I don't know how you can keep going through school after your brother's passing (my deepest condolences btw). When my brother died, I didn't want to do anything for along time and I really didn't care about anything anymore. I don't know how close you and your brother were but, that's just how I felt.

#3 ·
Creativity's like a faucet, you can't just turn it on and off

Give it time and if you still can't crank one out, talk to the person you're supposed to turn it in to and explain the situation. Things like that can kill when you have things to do.

Sorry to hear about your loss man.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.