Ibanez JEM Forum banner

JEM7DBK textured black

4K views 25 replies 21 participants last post by  David McCarroll 
#1 ·
I came across some of those for sale recently. They cost usually considerably less than regular Jem's. Are they not as good as the other's?

#11 ·
i miss mine. it was a very cool axe. great guitar for the money (under a grand used). i can't complain that i traded it for a USA Jackson that was the cats meow but i do miss it.

#18 ·
Agreed. That finish is like something my dad would do on Sunday afternoon with a tin of Hammerite.

If I had one, I'd get it repainted. Shame about those inlays too. I'd have been happier with offset plain dots. Screw caps? What have they got to do with anything!!?

#23 ·
The DBK is a very nice guitar, also perfect if you aren't so careful with your guitars because the finish makes it look scratched and dinged to hell and back straight out of the box, let alone once you start dropping it ;)

If you like versatility then you should get one simply as a guitar loaded with breeds instead of Evos.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.