Ibanez JEM Forum banner

What did Mace Bailey become ?

11K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Hind 
#1 ·
Hi there, I was wondering if anyone has info on what Mace Bailey became ? I'm sure if this is the right place to post but I said to myself it should considering he made the LNGs become real as well as many Vai's guitar (remember the triple neck heart guitar). Thanks.

#3 ·
yeah, Rich Lasner told me that Mace left the guitar thing to go working on private airplanes or so. i've been in contact with Mace for some days a couple years ago, i asked him for an interview on my site Ibanez87.it, he seemed pretty much enthusiast about and started answering some questions, then he disappeared. too bad, cause i couldn't put up his interview. it would be so cool to have his interview along with Rich Lasner's (which is online). i'd like to have Jim Donahue's too but the man's so busy that i don't even dare asking. not to mention Tak Hosono's, which seemed not interested about :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.