Jemsite - View Single Post - Mr Hosono, do Ibanez make Strings ? Cause I bought a set are they fakes ? pics inside
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 07-11-2007, 10:33 AM
jemplayer55

Re: Mr Hosono, do Ibanez make Strings ? Cause I bought a set are they fakes ? pics inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by IbanezFreak777 View Post
Exactly when did I say it was new ?

Wishfull thinking I would say ahahahahahahaha

wasn't new but they were asking $900 AUS

my wife said no we were on a holiday and needed cash for hotels and booze and food. u know important stuff

but now she said I can buy one next time we go, if its still there or they got another one for the same price. etc...
You didn't say it was new...... I asked the question because you seem to believe Ibanez makes guitar strings just because they are along side a JEM in some guitar shop/computer store. So I was just checking to see if you were looking at some Chibanez junk or something.

I went and checked Several Ibanez web sites including the one for Thailand. No strings shown. They have picks, straps, tuners, cases, cables etc. but no strings. I've never seen any here in the U.S. either. How about in Australia?

Who knows though..... they may have them manufactured by someone else and packaged with Ibanez logo!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome