Ibanez JEM Forum banner

S7320

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Dee 
#1 ·
Hey guys i saw this guitar over the weekend and i wondering if any you guys that already have it could point me towards...
any feedback whatsoever is going to be really helpfull, reviews anything...
thanx guys..

#5 ·
thanx guys, last year a friend of mine was selling a S 7stringer but i think it was the before model, you know the green one, but when i ask him he told me that he had sold it a week ago... i guess it must have the lo-pro 7 on that one... i really like that one very much, that's why i'm looking for a 7 stringer...
thanx you guys.

#8 ·
well let me tell you guys that last saturday i spend lots of quality time with it... and i was very disapointed... dont know if i'm already accustom to the RG body but that was the begining... the sound was flabby and not that solid, i know th AH pups are not that hot. i guess the mahogany is not that resonant for my taste... i'd better try some other S guitars to make my final decision...

#9 ·
Hey man, how did it play? You say the sound didn't impress you, but pickups can be changed. Was the build quality good? The reason I ask is because I have considered buying the S7320, but my main choice would be a 1527 or 7620. Whichever 7 I end up with, I was expecting to replace the pickups anyway, so if the S7320 is a good guitar that can be improved with new pups, I might still consider it.

There is such a lack of choice in the 7-string market. :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.