Ibanez JEM Forum banner

What model is this?

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Nymand 
#1 ·
I just bought these two bodies and was wondering if the white guitar in these pics is an Ibanez? I think it is, though I am unsure. If it is, would any AANJ neck fit it? Can I use a regular licensed floyd rose instead of a lo pro? Thanks for the help.

See less See more
#2 ·
It looks like it's an Ibanez, because of the shape of the control cavity and some of the other routing, but I don't know what model. The tremolo cavity looks like it fits a TRS trem, so it's probably made in Korea.

If it's actually an Ibanez, a 24-fret (and 25 1/2 scale length) Ibanez AANJ neck should fit just fine.

#7 ·
I didn't want to start a whole new thread, so I figured I'd use this one. I received my bodies today, but I'm kind of disappointed. They look to be made of particle board. So does that mean that they aren't Ibanez? I also wanted to use chemicals to strip off the paint. I guess that's out the window now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.