Ibanez JEM Forum banner

My Balls.. (Offensive Content)

5K views 31 replies 17 participants last post by  Ekim 
#1 ·
I know this might be offensive to you jem players, but here are my balls..

Sorry for the HORRIBLE quality pictures.. I need to get them done professionally (no joke.)

I just picked up the jp6 pearl redburst on tuesday.. on monday, i took home a silhouette and there was something wrong with it, and just wasnt for me..

See less See more
#15 ·
i could have gotten a mystic dream with the piezos, but deep down I knew I had very little use for them. If the pearl redburst had them, i probably would have bought.. but the mystic dream was over 300$ more..

Plus I have a takamine that has a great pickup in it :)

#24 ·
the ds1 is a keeley ultra mod (that i got for a great deal from a kind member of this board :) ) it works great for smooth, mid and high gain leads.. also works for rhythm for rock stuff.. definitely best for lead though.

my favs are def. the bb and ac-- they are both so natural.. they sound more like a real amp then a pedal... most distortion pedals have such a different midrange.. (to my ears..) I would recommend either.. the ac seems to add a bit of mids.. they both work good with the gain almost off, as a slight compression or gain boost to your clean.. they also work ass a gain boost for leads, or a stand alone overdrive or distortion..

I actually rearranged the old pedalboard last nigiht.. I am trying to have a setup that I don't have to modify for different styles of music or gig situations.. With this right now, I can get pretty much anything I need..

#26 ·
wow man those olp guitars look nice, I mena not as nice as the real EBMM ones you know, your olp´s however, look kind of cheap and rather ugly, having said that I´m willing to give you $300 for those 3 so you can fund a real EMBB ok? I´ll even pay shipping

just kidding, beautiful guitars, I wish I had them, I specially love the jp´s, not as much as the ibanez jpm but it wouldn´t hurt me to own some of those lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.