Ibanez JEM Forum banner

You walk in on your wife cheating....

13K views 61 replies 39 participants last post by  leec 
#1 ·
Just heard a story of a guy that walked in on his wife and a guy. He shoots the guy.

That doesn't make any sence. The guys not cheating on you. He just doing what you do.

Now, you walk in on them. Theres a phone, a tazer and gun near by. What do you do?

Personally. I make a call to a lawyar and wish her well as I'm leaving with the kids.

#4 ·
hopefully if he's still plugged into her and they didn't notice me grabbing the tazer.....**BUZZ !!!** - two for one. With both out and I'd leave before they gained consciousness....I'd wait outside in my car, out of view, waiting for him to go home so I know where he lives (I don't think he'll report it to the police)....after that, I'd go home, stroll in like nothing happened and see how much I can get out of her as I drop subtle hints that she's pinched before I dump her sorry arse...then I begin to make the guys life a nightmare.

#6 ·
If you shot the bugger you would have to claim you thought he was raping your wife. But with today’s upside down judicial system not only would you more than likely go to jail for murder but had he so much as stubbed his toe on the way out after shagging your wife he could sue you for a couple cool million.

But what I would probably do is turn around and find the digi-cam or video camera. Then call the lawyer after attaining evidence so she doesn’t get squat in the divorce.

#8 ·
Darin, you forgot to add an option to have a camera handy. I'd take some pictures, smile at her, tell her that we're through, walk out of there and then find a ho somewhere. As far as the kids are concerned, I'd tell her that she's going to be responsible as a whole and that I'm not giving a cent for her infidelity.

Jimmy:smile:

#18 ·
In this instance, I think the b*tch got everything she deserved.

In all honesty, if your wifes having an affair there are obviously problems in the marriage, and you were destined to be apart, but I'd still shoot the guy, you don't covet your neighbours wife.

#13 ·
Just heard a story of a guy that walked in on his wife and a guy. He shoots the guy.

That doesn't make any sence. The guys not cheating on you. He just doing what you do.

Now, you walk in on them. Theres a phone, a tazer and gun near by. What do you do?

Personally. I make a call to a lawyar and wish her well as I'm leaving with the kids.
Step #1: Walk out the door.

Step #2: You evaluate how to save your children and your hard earned assets from someone who is of obviously questionable integrity and character and will probably go after every penny you've got in the now unavoidable circumstance of divorce.

Step #3: Then you call your lawyer.

#17 ·
1. Walk out
2. Grab the children
3. Leave the house
4. Call Police that some psycho is in your house and you are busy saving your children, they should by all means necessary save your beloved wife! FAST! YOU ARE WORRIED!!! HELP PLEEEEEASE!
5. Call lawyer for divorce
6. Make sure it is YOUR house, so you can throw her out
7. Call 2nd lawyer for sueing her as you are facing a mental breakdown
8. Call psychiatrist for you and your traumatized children and have him COME RIGHT AWAY YOU MIGHT KILL YOURSELF!

---- Move to a nice cosy hotel for 2 days and do not answer any calls from wife ---- Make sure to visit that psychiatrist every day TWICE!

Make sure to tell your lawyers that whatever they get to sue your wife and that ******* f... her, you give them 50% (they be like rapid dogs then).

Make sure to care about your children and have them do therapy.

Make sure to enjoy the show...

#20 · (Edited)
If you kill someone, you (or your wife in the case mentioned above) go to jail! This only hurts your children!! :(

If all your wife did was bang another guy. That is not grounds for the Father to get full custody. If there were drugs involved, that is still not good enough...You would need to be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that she has some mental incapacity making it dangerous for her to be around the children. Which would of course make the court wonder why you went to work and left your wife with the children everyday. Cheating would prove your lack of interest/love for your wife, making her seek acceptance elsewhere!! :(

Also, a deed to a house with both names on it gets divided properly or awarded to the Mother who will undoubtedly get custody. Any bank accounts, money markets, cd's or any other monetary material that has been co-mingled (meaning with both your names on it) will be split 50-50. Even if that money was inherited from your family!! :(

As the Father you will be required to pay child support, spousal support, and still provide yourself with a home sizable enough to have your children stay over on weekends. :(

At the end of it there would be your legal fees as well as the mother of your children's legal fees. We are talking thousands of dollars...:(

If you live in an apartment, with not a lot of cash in the bank, one child, with a wife who has a history of mental instability on record at various hospitals...Then by all means divorce may be the best answer...monetarily for you!!! :)

Or you can suck it up and be a man and join in!! Making a whole new world for your relationship :razz:

Again, I'm just saying...

#24 ·
If you kill someone, you (or your wife in the case mentioned above) go to jail! This only hurts your children!! :(

If all your wife did was bang another guy. That is not grounds for the Father to get full custody. If there were drugs involved, that is still not good enough...You would need to be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that she has some mental incapacity making it dangerous for her to be around the children. Which would of course make the court wonder why you went to work and left your wife with the children everyday. Cheating would prove your lack of interest/love for your wife, making her seek acceptance elsewhere!! :(

Also, a deed to a house with both names on it gets divided properly or awarded to the Mother who will undoubtedly get custody. Any bank accounts, money markets, cd's or any other monetary material that has been co-mingled (meaning with both your names on it) will be split 50-50. Even if that money was inherited from your family!! :(

As the Father you will be required to pay child support, spousal support, and still provide yourself with a home sizable enough to have your children stay over on weekends. :(

At the end of it there would be your legal fees as well as the mother of your children's legal fees. We are talking thousands of dollars...:(

If you live in an apartment, with not a lot of cash in the bank, one child, with a wife who has a history of mental instability on record at various hospitals...Then by all means divorce may be the best answer...monetarily for you!!! :)

Or you can suck it up and be a man and join in!! Making a whole new world for your relationship :razz:

Again, I'm just saying...
Plus with one parent gone, there's so much more work. And maybe having to use babysitters, and in this day and age a babysitter could be deadly

#22 ·
There was one time when i walked in on my first wife having sex with my best friend...

I said "Oh jeez, Mike! I HAVE to - but YOU?"

Seriously though, anyone who thinks that a woman automatically sacrifices her kids, support and alimony by cheating on her husband is seriously mistaken. It ain't how it works.

#31 ·
1st impulse would be to shoot 'em both, but there are lots of problems with that, obviously. If you can hold it together, I would get out before they noticed me.
At my leisure, I would plot my revenge. Maybe figure out who the guy is, end up making his life a living hell. His car would break down a lot more frequently, his phones would be turned off, his credit cards reported stolen on a weekly basis. The ole condom in the gas tank is a great way to cause a lot of frustration.

For the wife, maybe send over a diseased hooker to the guy's house one night in the wife's name. With a little bit of luck, they'll both be getting treated for some annoyingly embarrassing disease, not to mention it can only mean that the guy was cheating on her, I'm sure that would not help the relationship.

I have two gorgeous lil kids, I would have to keep them in mind and try to protect them as best I can.

Drew Peterson hasn't been found guilty yet, nether has Craig Stebec.
I'm sure something similar happened in those cases, as well.

#34 ·
When did the kid's get here?

I mean, what if you didnt have kids and just had to think about your own peace of mind.

What would you do then?

Why kill them, this does not solve anything be it for you or for them. If they are cheating isnt it punishment enough that they will have to live with guilt...
Or possibly ask yourself what lead to this situation occur... could YOU have done something diffrently?

Just a though...

#35 ·
Nothing you can do. Most reasonably attractive women will cheat. Sad but true. And it doesn't mean that there is somethjing wrong in the marriage. It's just human nature. Women are only human, they like sex, and if they are attractive they have guys hitting on them all the time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.