Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Holy Xbox Batman -- new Xbox 360 nuts !!

2K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  nato101010 
#1 ·
Found this on youtube, if this is real then it should be a Wii killer

what do you guys reckon

#11 ·
Oh common dude, there are times when I go outside and hike up mountains, and then there are times when I want to play video games in doors.

So you never play video games ever ?

IMO parents are the real reason children dont go outside. If parents make sure their child has a balanced lifestyle, then it shouldn't be an issue..

#15 ·
Some might even say that wasting your time on the internet is just like playing a game. Might aswell quit all computer related, past times, so you can get back to kicking or strumming the guitar.

Its all about Balance and how you balance all the different flavours of your life.

Just like having different types of foods on your plate, it helps to make an interesting and enjoyable meal.

Id be annoyed if my plate only had Thai boxing on it and thats all...

#16 ·
Very neat. I would assume it will blow away the wii, but still be somewhat limited in its own right. IE - it looks like the people are pretty deliberate with their movements and I would guess that's how the real version will be. Not to knock it, just thinking out loud... The cool thing is it's pushing video game technology off into crazy land. If Sony has any money left to make a response to this, I can't wait to see it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.