Ibanez JEM Forum banner

New JS1000 with LO PRO?

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  marianozz 
#1 ·
I'm looking at the latest Guitar Center catalog, and it has a JS1000BP in here with a Lo Pro Edge tremolo, which I instantly recognized in the picture. I thought that it might have been just the wrong picture, but the specs list it as having a Lo Pro Edge. Is this true?!

Sorry if this is a repost.

Edit: Also, I found this on MF (take out the space):

http://guitars.musicians friend.com/product/Ibanez-JS1000-2002-Electric-Guitar?sku=519439#new

Doesn't look like used or NOS to me...What gives? Is this something new?

#5 ·
I just got the newest guitar center magazine.

It had an interview with Chickenfoot, and a little section about the Ibanez JS series guitars. Here is all it says.

SHRED WITH THE ALIEN
It's been over 20 years since the release of Joe Satriani's groundbreaking Surfing With The Alien, the album that launched a new wave of instrumental guitar music. And while legions of imitators have fallen by the wayside, the recent launch of the supergroup Chickenfoot proves that Satriani is just getting started. His signature JS1000 from Ibanez is everything he needs push the beyond the envelope and play without limits.

-Ergonomically-styled American basswood body
-25 1/2" scale, maple/rosewood stripe neck
-DiMarzio PAF PRO and Fred humbucking pickups with coil-tapping
-Low-Pro Edge double locking tremolo system
INCLUDES CASE
(JS1000-BP)
$1749.99

----------------------------------
Here are some pics. It definitely has the Lo-Pro edge. In this print out it almost looks like a purple guitar, but the ad says black pearl....

Sorry for the crappy quality. It was taken with my camera phone.

-edit

sorry for double post. Can't figure out how to edit the two together.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.