Ibanez JEM Forum banner

FT: My near mint uv777gr for your player uv777gr + cash

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  dcord 
#1 ·
I love this guitar, but to be really honest I am never going to play it out because it is in such good condition.

Hence, here's the deal:

I have a uv777gr, near dead mint, with one small chip on the headstock and the logo missing with pink lined case

You have a uv777gr that is in player condition, nicks, dents, different pickups, whatever and some cash, neck must have no nicks or dents in the back. Wear on the neck is a bonus, as you can see, i really do want a player condition one.

We trade, you get on of the best condition gr's i've ever seen, i get to play a guitar with an obnoxious colour in front of people and gig the crap out of it without being worried!

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez 1991 UV777GR in near dead mint condition

Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Pink lined UV case
Location (City,State or City,Country): London, UK
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me on here
References Required (**** or other forum userid): itrader on here, 7dyingtrees on **** (surprise surprise)
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): TRADE ONLY, with cash on your end
Pictures:

Unless you are offering a serious high end guitar, please don't try asking for trades as I have enough guitars and am only interested in another uv777gr, lacs, or high end stuff. This guitar is worth a fair bit, and the only reason for this is that i want to play one out!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.