Public appology - Jemsite
Forum Announcements and Member Help Forum announcements or site news is found here. Members can post calls for help regarding forum/site usage only. Please note this forum is not for disussing forum rules, guidelines and/or moderation.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-02-2013, 05:17 PM Thread Starter

Red face Public appology

Hi,

Things got out of hand in another thread.

I want to apologize for losing it.

I offer my sincere excuses to the "rightjem" for understanding his well-meant critique as bashing. I was out of line.

I'm truly sorry.

Regards,

JP
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-02-2013, 05:48 PM

Reviews: 2
Re: Public appology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demogorgos View Post
Hi,

Things got out of hand in another thread.

I want to apologize for losing it.

I offer my sincere excuses to the "rightjem" for understanding his well-meant critique as bashing. I was out of line.

I'm truly sorry.

Regards,

JP

You really didn't need to apologize, but I accept nevertheless.

I'd also like to say what I told you in a PM, because it may help the board in this regard. I often refrain from offering criticism in fear of this very thing happening. It's extremely difficult to be critical of something somebody created without it sounding off putting.

To me, this somewhat negates the point of the multimedia forum, because criticism is often a musicians best friend. To me, input from others is invaluable.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-02-2013, 06:04 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by therightjem View Post
You really didn't need to apologize, but I accept nevertheless.

I'd also like to say what I told you in a PM, because it may help the board in this regard. I often refrain from offering criticism in fear of this very thing happening. It's extremely difficult to be critical of something somebody created without it sounding off putting.

To me, this somewhat negates the point of the multimedia forum, because criticism is often a musicians best friend. To me, input from others is invaluable.
And I thank you, I really don't know what got over me. I guess it was impotence... The good thing about impotence is that it can be cured with PRACTICING if it is related to playing guitar.

Now, I always knew that. You somehow awakened the worst in me. Now THAT is the most important lesson from all this for me

Thank you for "arming my canon", I'll be back with a (musical) vengeance...

Regards,

JP
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-02-2013, 08:14 PM

Wow I wish they left that thread open. It was the most excitement here in months. The duel idea was a classic. WTH if you cant act like an idiot on the internet what is the world coming to.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-02-2013, 08:26 PM

Reviews: 4

I'm actually all about the Idea of a monthly jemsite guitar duel challenge event, as long as it's civil.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-02-2013, 08:45 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs up Re: Public appology

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwd0120 View Post
I'm actually all about the Idea of a monthly jemsite guitar duel challenge event, as long as it's civil.
+1
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-02-2013, 08:49 PM

What I would like to see is the users of Ibanez who like the gear for stuff other than metal dueling with those who love and live Ibanez as a fast and loud shredding machine.

I think the company has offered great guitars in every genre for decades, much like Schecter, but are known most widely as a hard rock guitar.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-02-2013, 09:22 PM

Reviews: 4

63B, Here is my answer.

http://www.jemsite.com/forums/f25/je...-a-127562.html

The track is not really hard shred. I think people can treat this however they want! I'd love to see you in this friendly competition!!!!!

Tags
main stream talk

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode