Someone knows about Homeless jemsiter? - Jemsite
Forum Announcements and Member Help Forum announcements or site news is found here. Members can post calls for help regarding forum/site usage only. Please note this forum is not for disussing forum rules, guidelines and/or moderation.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-13-2007, 05:37 PM Thread Starter

Someone knows about Homeless jemsiter?

Please i ask for help to any jemsiter who knows the jemsiter Homeless, it is very important for me because i bought and paid him a guitar that now he has to ship to me this week and after two messages this last two days still i have no answer from him.

If any jemsiter knows him and can talk with him, please i need that he writes me back to my messages as soon as possible.

I have his complete address but following the jemsite rules i can´t write it here, but he wrote about the area where he lives in one of his thread, this one: http://www.jemsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60868 so i hope won´t be a problem to write that he lives in the Knoxville, TN area ( if i am breking any rule writting this information please tell me and i will delete and edit it ).

Please if any jemsiter lives near of this area and is so kind to help me to sending him a letter or something like that to contact with him quickly will be great. I will wait your private message to talk about it.

Thanks in advance to everybody for your help

Last edited by supergirl20_06; 09-14-2007 at 04:28 AM. Reason: For to add important information
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-13-2007, 05:51 PM

Re: Someone knows about Homeless jemsiter?

Sorry to hear that SG, two days would make me panic but it still could be safe. Maybe try messaging Jemsite, he may be able to help you.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-13-2007, 05:55 PM Thread Starter

Hi and thanks for your advise, i wrote to Jemsite people and they are trying to contact with him but still no luck.

Perhaps he is ill or travelling, that is why i need to find someone who knows him and can phone him and tell about my messages.

Thanks
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-13-2007, 06:22 PM

I dont know of this user but i can keep an eye out.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-14-2007, 02:08 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for your help, i hope be lucky and find a friend of him or his answer today i send him another email and pm here.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-14-2007, 09:38 AM

I wouldn't worry to much just yet... I just bought a jem on ****, and i called and left emails at least 20 times each (no joke). I hadn't heard form him form 2 weeks and was about to report him. He just emailed me last night saying he was sick and the guitar would be here on Tuesday.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-17-2007, 06:28 PM

Issue resolved. I was out of town.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-20-2007, 07:38 AM Thread Starter

Thanks everybody in jemsite for the help, we had a little problem with the comunication, but he did his part of the deal and everything was ok.

Thanks again

pd: you can close this thread if you wish
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Similar Searches

People searched for this, also searched for these:

who said Arm the Homeless?

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode