Ibanez JEM Forum banner
50K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  guitarguru777 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Stolen Guitar entries can now be input on the forum directly.

The following guitars are reported to the authorities as stolen.
If you run across one of these, please e-mail the owner and the carbon copy Jemsite.

JEM7PBK. Black w/ pyramids. Serial # F049948. Reward$$$. Please contact Kirk CPS295@aol.com

JEM777DY. Was stolen from my house in Ceder Grove which is close to Lexington in TN. The headstock writing was scratched up a bit on the top of the body where the neck was joined had a small crack it had a large square black case. Location: Friendship,TN, USA
Austin Leslie austinissexy@hotmail.com

JEM777DY. Stolen in 1991 in Cleveland, OH. It took me a long time to be able to afford the guitar of my dreams, I was crushed when it was stolen. Serial #903954, REWARD... No questions asked. Location Princeton, IL USA. John C. Dresser jcdresser@msn.com

JEM777LNG #186. Stolen in 1989 Loch Ness Green JEM, #186 with unique markings was stolen. ANY and ALL information would be apreciated!!!. Please contact Edward AMD@ligtel.com

JEM777SK. Ibanez Jem777sk. Serial #882604 Pink Jem, Stolen in 1995 while visiting Florida.Last seen in my car in daytona. Car was found in Tampa striped. Her names ANGEL. Location: Traverse City, Michigan. Rodney James Lg51596@aol.com

JEM777VDY. Stolen out of a car while loading equipment in denver. Location: Denver CO Shane Pierce spierce85@hotmail.com

UV7BK. Mint condition, serial # 910585 reward $$$, please help e-mail or phone collect (403)343-3230 Location Red Deer, Alberta, Canada Jeremy Ferguson 18gordonstreet@home.com

UV77MC. Multicolor Universe Serial # 913473. Please contact Chris CHRIS5OO1@aol.com

UV777GR. Stolen from Portland, OR in 1996. Universe 777 Green, signed by Billy Sheehan, reward, no questions asked for return! Dan Sandaal TobbD@aol.com

UV7PWH. Ibanez UV7PWH all white 7 string universe, ser. # 914358. Location: Forest Park, GA. Any information, please contact Kevin Rigney at 678-777-6977 earcandystudio_2000@yahoo.com

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
kerrip said:
My Boogie Bodies strat was stolen from my home in Everett WA. Full size strat, Burled Koa body, Cocobolo neck (boatneck) Absolutely gorgeous guitar with excellent action. SN #148 bought new in 1981 from Lynn Ellsworth at Boogie Body guitars in Puyallup WA. I have reason to believe my ex roomate Joe Kosko stole it within the last month (May -June 2002.) It was most likely hocked in Everett WA. I just found it missing tonight along with the last 2 months rent. I'm absolutely sick about it. I have pictures I will scan in and email if anyone thinks they've seen it.
Reward.:cry:
Click here to contact Kerri

#3 ·
Jem Stolen

stolen JEM10 #825 from Eindhoven, the Netherlands

Yesterday my parent's house was broken into. They live in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. It was there were i kept my Jem10th (because i thought it was safer over there!) and they've stolen it!

My Jem is #825, and i want it back more than anything! My guess is that the guys who took it have no idea what it's worth, and i hope they don't realize it's hard to sell. If they do, i guess the guitar could be in Belgium or Germany by now, but even then i still hope there are enough people who pay attention and notice a Jem10th.

If you're from around here... PLEASE keep an eye open!!
mail me at
bart@mijnkamer.nl
or call me at +31623172598, or contact the police. Just don't let it go!!!!

#4 ·
Stolen lazer blue RG565. Bridge pu was Dimarzio evolution, neck pu was stock Ibanez twin blade. Black Dimarzio cliplock strap was installed. Stolen spring 1996 in Bremerton, WA. BPD took a statement and a police report was filed, but evey followup call was basically a blow off. Case had black and yellow "Question Authority" bumper sticker on it, and inside of case had a copy of some Dave Uhrich Clinic notes. I have reason to believe that this guitar was hawked in a Bremerton Pawn shop. I realize that it has been several years, (I am relatively new to this board) but this guitar has an extremely high sentimental value, and if by chance anybody in the Bremerton area has run across it, I am extremely interested in reaquiring it, and any information would be appreciated.

r.a.jacobson@attbi.com

#5 ·
http://www.jemsite.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=205562#205562

IBANEZ UNIVERSE UV777BK Serial Number: F0034454 7-string guitar is a one-of-a-kind. SERIAL NUMBER F0034454. This is the only one that looks like this (in my area anyway), so it should be easy to spot. Modifications include a black pickguard, 3-way pickup selector switch, EMG pickups & a "quick change" battery compartment routed in the back of the guitar. It has a IBANEZ UV1000C hardshell case & the name "SHANNON SHARP" written in Sharpie marker. Additional info...the guitar is black. It has an abolone inlay of a pyramid on the guitar & disappearing Pyramid inlays on the neck. Mother-of-pearl binding is on the guitar & neck.

ESP LTD M-107 7-string guitar was also stolen. The photo above is not the actual guitar. Mine had a Purple Satin finish w/ a black headstock. It has a hardshell case with "SHANNON SHARP" written in Sharpie marker.
I don't have the serial numbers handy (lesson learned now), but the 3 digits of the Ibanez's SN was "F00..." or F01..." (it's a zero).
If you've seen these 2 guitars & know any information, PLEASE CONTACT ME!
Contact Shannon
253 838 8398 (HOME)
253 223 9623 (CELL)

#6 ·
STOLEN; 1970's fender strat in white (well, creamy white) Unfortunatly I do not have a serial number but its distinguishing features are a seymore duncan JB junior in the bridge, neck pickup is severly faded to yellow whereas the middle pickup is still white. It has a small "play loud" sticker on the front of it.

Also it has somewhat of a strange neck plate...sorta triangular sheild shaped.

Stolen in north west england from a car on the night of the 13th of august 2003.

Please contact with any information whatsoever on jammyuk@blueyonder.co.uk or call on 01744884099 or PM me

#8 ·
Camper Van Beethoven gear stolen! - Help!

The webpage with the complete details and gear list is here:

http://www.campervanbeethoven.com/gearstolen/

Your help (getting the word out wider and spotting the gear on ebay or in shops) would be greatly appreciated - there is a reward.

Some basic details...

David Lowery and Victor Krummenacher are filling in the details:

Our guitars were stolen from the Parking Lot of the Hotel Lord Berri in Montreal on October 20th between about 4am and 6:30am. This was a pro job (the cut through the sheet meal of the trailer to get around the lock, but not before rifling the keys in the attendant kiosk to see if they couldn't steal the whole van). The gear is likely on it's way somewhere, and it seems unlikely it will reappear in Montreal, but you never know.

Most of it is replaceable, but there are four items we would like to find in particular. Jonathan's Violin has been with Camper for 20 years now, and it has great sympathetic value. His Stratocaster is a '71 and hard to replace. My P-bass was a cheap buy, but a great instrument that recorded and played very well. David's Surfcaster is our favorite rhythm guitar and they are not made anymore and are hard to find. That on was particularly nice tone wise. All of these instruments are uniquely broken Camper items.

We have graciously been provided with new instruments for Detroit. They won't be the same, but we'll certainly be able to make them work, but we'd like to get back what we lost.
They even took our opening band's stuff - Eszter Balint and Mike Duclos (personal friends of ours - Mike has filled in on bass for Cracker several times).

* fender sunburst stratocaster electric guitar(1971) in case, case has 3+ layers of stickers covering it
[ number: 337498 ]
* chandler telecaster electric guitar (sunburst)
[ owner: greg lisher ]
* 2 ibanez acoustic guitars - black gx90 and gx70bk
[number: 9070163 and ?? ]
* charvel surfcaster electric guitar (green)
[serial number: 384893 ]
* ibanez talman electric guitar (orange)
* fender stratocaster electric guitar- (black) eric clapton model
* danelectro convertible electric guitar (burgundy)
* gibson SG "I" electric guitar (red)
[number: 90157668 ]
* boss sp-303 dr sample #BR20964
* 2 sansamp bass driver boxes
* fender precision bass guitar(white) (1962 reissue)
[number: V138713 ]
* 2 sansamp bass driver boxes
* fender natural finish precision bass guitar (~1970) in flight case
* saga cremona violin 1985 with stickers all over it. plus blue carbon fiber bow in case.
* alesis hr-16 drum machine
* midiman mix10 mixer
* airport extreme wireless base station

#11 · (Edited)
About 2 weeks ago, 6 of my 9 axes were stolen. My wife and I had been seperated for about 3 weeks when she came to the apartment while I was out and took the guitars. Since WA state is a community property state the police would not even take a theft report from me. All that aside, I just want my guitars back. Here is the list:

One of a kind, customized Peavey Patriot; scalloped next, Floyd Rose trem (autographed by Floyd Rose himself, autograph is on the spring block), Dimarzio Evolution pickup in the bridge, stock Peavey pickup in neck position, several initials carved and/or wood burned into back of body. This is my best friends guitar given to me by his parents at his funeral.

15th Anniversary Ibanez JEM 77FP, serial # F0324485

Ibanez Pro Line Series PL2660, silver pearl, serial # L860592

Ibanez SR 506 6-string bass, green, serial # C445366

Fretless (but with fret marker inlays) Fender Jazz Bass, made in Mexico, Red, serial # MN7141113

Ibanez AEG10N Nylon string electric acoustic, serial # K040501522

From what I can tell, it is most likely that she pawned them somewhere in south King County (Federal Way most likely, possibly Seattle). If anyone comes across any of these guitars I just want to buy them back and reward that person, and I will pay a most excellent reward, I just wont post the amount here. My email is jasonseipp@hotmail.com. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

#12 · (Edited)
Hello Guys

I am an active member of both this forum and the Kramer forum.

I love both very much......

A good friend of mine from the Kramer forum had 2 of his babies stolen
today.
I know that as a whole community we might be better in helping our friends
I also know that I would do the same and post an Ibanez over at the Kramer site. The brotherhood that stands out at the Kramer sight would co-operate in any way and lend a helping hand to the Jemster lovers out there. Just like
I know the Ibanez bros would do the same........

"in the style of the movie Highlander" when Sean Connery says to Christpher Lambert..... "We are Brothers...." (all for a good cause.)

If you guys can please take a moment and read the thread, ya never know!!!
Something might turn up.....

http://www.kramerforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6304

Cheers and thanks everybody....

#14 ·
stratosqueeg said:
Hello Guys

I am an active member of both this forum and the Kramer forum.

I love both very much......

A good friend of mine from the Kramer forum had 2 of his babies stolen
today.
I know that as a whole community we might be better in helping our friends
I also know that I would do the same and post an Ibanez over at the Kramer site. The brotherhood that stands out at the Kramer sight would co-operate in any way and lend a helping hand to the Jemster lovers out there. Just like
I know the Ibanez bros would do the same........

"in the style of the movie Highlander" when Sean Connery says to Christpher Lambert..... "We are Brothers...." (all for a good cause.)

If you guys can please take a moment and read the thread, ya never know!!!
Something might turn up.....

http://www.kramerforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6304

Cheers and thanks everybody....
I'm a member on Kramer forum too. I missed that post, so sad.... :(

Regards

André

#15 ·
Help an EBMM guy and my buddy NorM...

The really important thing is that nobody is hurt. For that I am truly thankful again today.

However,
Ernie Ball Music Man Silhouette SN 98653 Dated 11/96
Black with black pickguard
Rosewood fretboard
Added
EMG pickups (89,SA,85), Lowers Pitch only Floyd Rose Tremolo, D Tuna, Locking Nut, Bridge Pickup activation switch, Black Schaller Strap Locks

Was stolen tonight from my friends house.

Thank you to the ernie ball forum for having the sticky post IMPORTANT My Ernie Ball's Serial number is

For making retrieval of the serial number easy for filling out the police report. Please take advantage of this people!

Whiney stuff
This was my first EBMM guitar. It was my college graduation present from my mother. The guitar was at my terminally ill friends house because he said he might be well enough to play the shred fest competition again this year. As far as I know this is the only Silo with a lowers pitch only Floyd rose on the planet.
99 Purple Silhouette Bass Guitar
00 Blueburst Steve Morse
02 Burnt Apple Petrucci
02 Blue Dawn Silhouette
03 Pacific Blue Burst Axis

05 Purple Sunset y2d Morse on order
This guitar is gonna be awsome

http://www.ernieball.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11043&page=1&pp=15

#17 ·
I had several Guitars stolen and need everyone to keep an eye on the net for them.
#1 A custom RG. Purple with a 1/2" 5A quilt top. Has a jem handle cut into it.
Here's a pic:
www.inertiarocks.com/purp006.jpg
www.inertiarocks.com/purp004.jpg

#2 A custom jackson USA Dinky. Has pics of various girls on it. (Gwen Stephani, Alyssa milano and some playmates.
www.inertiarocks.com/girl1.jpg

#3 A green Hamer Daytona Strat copy. USA model. Has a Wilkenson Piezo Bridge and 2 output jacks, but no pictures.

They were stolen here in San Antonio.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
The Dinky in particular has tremendous sentimental value and has 2 pictures of my girlfriend naked on it, so she really wants me to get it back!
Thanx alot

#18 · (Edited)
Unfortunately this guitar was stolen years ago but i figure someone somewhere may know something.

Ibanez Jem777VBK Serial 891829 or 894829

This guitar was stolen in San Antonio TX, in 2003. The guitar is pretty beat up. It has the typical cracks in the neck joint and on the back of the neck near the nut.

I have some photos i can dig out and post later.

A friend said he may have seen it in a pawn shop. The guitar had a padded gigbag.

The defining feature of this guitar would be inside the control cavity under the pickguard. I carved my initials in the sheilding tape. The guitar had unsoldered pickups in it aswell. I had just replaced the EMG's i had in it with the original Paf's and had not had time to solder them. The body also had 2 chips in the paint one near the input jack on the face of the guitar and one on the upper bout of the body. They were both colored in with a black sharpie

If you have this guitar or if you purchased this guitar I am willing to refund you whatever you payed for it.

Im going to search my archives for the serial. I know i have a photo of the neck plate somewhere I just have to find it.

I truly miss this guitar, it was the 1st Jem i had ever purchased.

please email me at jcohenlv@gmail.com

I have posted the only photos i have of it online at http://www.jasoncohenitservices.com/jem

There is a shot of the back neck plate and i believe the serial number is 891829 0r 894829 Im not positive of the 3rd digit but the rest im 100% sure of.

Ive done some photoshop work on the low res serial photo and i believ its a 4 and not a 1 ... but i could be wrong. Please if you know of this guitar or where it is I would be indebted to you forever !!!

#20 ·
I am now offering a $1000 reward for the return of this guitar. I know its out there somewhere. This is not the type of guitar some one just has sitting in their attic....

I keep thinking about it. The reason I'm offering so much is cause its got history behind it. its a very special guitar to me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.