what to do if you a Member has been ripped off in A trade or transaction. What to do - Jemsite
Forum Announcements and Member Help Forum announcements or site news is found here. Members can post calls for help regarding forum/site usage only. Please note this forum is not for disussing forum rules, guidelines and/or moderation.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 303 (permalink) Old 12-12-2011, 04:35 PM Thread Starter

Reviews: 6
what to do if you a Member has been ripped off in A trade or transaction. What to do

I think I have been ripped off by a member on here . I don't want to name them just yet to give them self an Chance TO SEND My STUFF . Plus I found out that they sold another Member a Guitar for 600 bucks and never shipped the guitar either and it has been over a month and half On the guitar and almost a month On my pickups and pedal. I saved all my PM's to my computer for my records .every time I pm them they get off line avoid me. then I found out about this guitar deal that they never shipped so I'm trying to make them ship our stuff or be named in this Thread so save yourself some grief and just send us our **** and you know who you are !!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 303 (permalink) Old 12-12-2011, 05:17 PM Thread Starter

Re: what to do if you a Member has been ripped off in A trade or transaction. What to

anyone help on this !!!!
post #3 of 303 (permalink) Old 12-12-2011, 06:40 PM

Re: what to do if you a Member has been ripped off in A trade or transaction. What to

if its been that long call em out, dont let others get taken.
post #4 of 303 (permalink) Old 12-12-2011, 06:44 PM Thread Starter

they are a Well i think a respected member I don't want to ruin the rep but I guess I will have to Its Alaskabat
post #5 of 303 (permalink) Old 12-12-2011, 06:48 PM Thread Starter

I have been trying to contact him and when I contact him he gets off line and avoids me . contacted me once saying on my page that my messages are full when they wasn't . I feel I gave him plenty of chances to contact me and he has chose not to. he has had my pedal for almost 2 weeks and hasn't sent me nothing but excuses
post #6 of 303 (permalink) Old 12-12-2011, 06:49 PM

deleted
post #7 of 303 (permalink) Old 12-12-2011, 06:53 PM Thread Starter

I didn't want to go this way but when I heard he didn't ship a guitar to Sho and that is 600 bucks he has out and it was in the same week I made the deal with him My Maxon OD-9 for a set of IBZ/USA f-series pickups and a modded Boss sd-1 . I even sent him a PM to just ship the pickups and call it a wash! still didn't get a reply! he just jumped off line!!!
post #8 of 303 (permalink) Old 12-12-2011, 06:54 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by taracatac View Post
deleted
what was deleted ?
pm me what you said
post #9 of 303 (permalink) Old 12-12-2011, 06:59 PM Thread Starter

all I ever asked him to do is contact me . when someone avoids me it makes me feel you are ripping me off
post #10 of 303 (permalink) Old 12-12-2011, 07:00 PM Thread Starter

I guess we could contact the police up there in Palmer Ak
post #11 of 303 (permalink) Old 12-12-2011, 07:11 PM

Reviews: 1

I will not make excusses for anyone that Screws another person PERIOD!

But I will Say Rob (alaskabat) Is a very very busy person, not makeing excusses here, but the man is!

I know you will be taken care of, this I'm sure of.
post #12 of 303 (permalink) Old 12-12-2011, 07:15 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamm'n Jimmy View Post
I will not make excusses for anyone that Screws another person PERIOD!

But I will Say Rob (alaskabat) Is a very very busy person, not makeing excusses here, but the man is!

I know you will be taken care of, this I'm sure of.
it kills me to do this and I really like the guy but Not to answer and jump off line when I pm you that sounds really funny if he has time to film pedal reviews he could ship the stuff we agreed on
post #13 of 303 (permalink) Old 12-12-2011, 07:20 PM Thread Starter

plus Sho has been waiting on a Guitar for way over a month hell that was 600 bucks of his money
post #14 of 303 (permalink) Old 12-12-2011, 07:49 PM Thread Starter

all i want is alaskabat to send me the pickups or the Maxon OD-9 back
post #15 of 303 (permalink) Old 12-12-2011, 08:07 PM
Banned

Reviews: 64

So...
What do you want?
Jemsite mods taking planes and hunting him?
Jemsite adms calling the FBI?
Well for calling the FBI would be better speaking to The Euphor
You made a deal with a stranger, the risk on it is HUGE.
That's why I always say buy from a store or from a seller which you could pick it at his house.If those things are not possible..............DON'T BUY.
The only thing you can do is keep trying to contact him and........................pray.

I'm trying to talk to him, if I get any answer I'll let you know
Closed Thread

Tags
ripped off

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode