Being neutral here.... the forum has 100% uptime and is moderated by adult volunteers. There is respectful conversation. Some of the most informed people on planet Earth posting on topic.
Honestly does broken links on the frontpage effect the forum experience? Sure it might not help get site traffic but lets really get on point and dig deeper and see what type of traffic exists in the world today for a 30 year old lineup that is in total stagnation (new 777 re-releases and PAW nostalgia from 25 years ago... stick me with a fork!!!).
* ask yourself first do the JEM & UV offerings really invite conversation? Be honest... what type of conversation is this? A new FP2 compared to the superior original? A lame Indo made facsimile of "woody" a guitar Vai doesn't have on tour? Discussing artwork guitars and $7000 swirls? Um.... got another fork?!?
* Rich can you post sales data of Prestige JEMs in the last 3 years. I'd wager they're really stagnant with a limited audience but prove me wrong please.
* Buyers of premium and 555s will read a few posts and possibly reconsider their purchase.
* Self-promotion is better done on "social" (fb, insta, snap) removing a lot of "come here to self-promote".
* Shred is dead baby, shred is dead! (shot to the bow in '87 from this album
and successive kill shots from this album
and this album
Don't lament the past, embrace the future!