A few thank you's to some incredible people..... - Jemsite
Archived Topics and Common Questions Common topics/questions are archived here. You can reply but not start new threads here. New visitors please search the forum for a question possibly already discussed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-15-2003, 08:05 PM Thread Starter

A few thank you's to some incredible people.....

As most of you (if not all) know, I run LGM Guitars. It is because of Jemsite that LGM Guitars exists today, and one special woman.

LGM Guitars, first became a reality, when I built the acoustic guitar for Chrissy, had it not been for her, I never would have realized my potential for this, it was a pure loving desire that lead me to build that guitar.

Soon afterwards, I built the first LGM Guitars website, which, was ok, but didn't get much traffic.

Mike (bammbamm) then sent me his 555 neck to inlay, it was my second inlay ever, he put great faith in me, and I owe him, his neck brought me more work, and the acoustic, and his neck, gave me great confidence.

Ibanez Collector then offered to build me a website, he put time and effort into it, and I was very appreciative. I thank him for his efforts as well.

The big turn came, when Patrick Deno, offered to build me a full flash website, it was a learning experience for him, but learn he did, to the point that I think LGM Guitars website is among the nicest looking sites on the internet. His ideas floor me constantly, and his willingness to try new things, his patience with me (for not knowing sh*t about website design and asking all kinds of scatterbrain questions) and his incredible eye for this stuff, have completely impressed me.
If you need a website built, I HIGHLY recommend contacting Patrick, you will not be sorry, he is as honest, and as professional as they come. He views some of my hairbrained ideas as I view alot of custom work, as a challenge, forcing him to dig deeper and pull the proverbial rabbit from his hat.

Patrick, you deserve all the compliments in the world bro, along with doing a GREAT site for me, you're a fantastic friend, one of my best.

Then we come to the 911 project. There are many people to thank in this project.

EKG Guitars, for the body, thank you Eddie, the body is fantastic from what I've heard, I can't wait to get the guitar put together.
Along with the 911 project, Eddie and I have become good friends, working together rather than in competition. I am proud to work with Eddie on projects.

About Time Designs, Darren has been a great friend, as well as a pure artist, I trust his artistic eye, and had absolutely no concern in his swirling a project so close to my heart. The swirl is amazing Darren, I can't wait to put it together.

Jon Rayl, for the pickups, and hardware I needed, another great friend, and a really kewl karaoke partner, (if karaoke can ever actually be considered kewl LOL)

Butch Slusher, for being not only a fantastic customer, but getting me chrome hardware for the 911 after I decided I didn't want to use the cosmo black stuff I'd bought! LOL

And of course, all my friends on Jemsite, you know who you are, you are the people that have encouraged me as well as supported me. You guys all rock.

And of course the people who keep LGM Guitars alive, my customers, without you, well, I guess I wouldn't be in business! You have all been great and I look forward to working with you in the future, as well as all new customers!!!

Because of all of you, my dream is becoming a true reality, I hope I can help make your dreams come true as well

Sincerely
Jeremy

LGM Guitars

oh yeah, Patrick has just updated much of the site as well, with new pages added under "LGM's work" along with a shop tour
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-15-2003, 08:18 PM

Dude, I wish you tons of luck with LGM. I hope it'll bring you tons of happiness and'll be successful for a long, long time.

I just wanted to straighten something out though. You still remember who named the company, right? LOL

K
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-15-2003, 09:28 PM

My pleasure, bro.

You pushed me into areas I hadn't, as yet, thought to go. You are a man of vision and talent. It's always a pleasure to work for that kind of boss in a creative setting. You gave me my self-esteem back in my work. You helped me believe in what I do and it's potential. If it weren't for you, Whiplash Webdesigns would still be a pipe dream. You gave me a free hand to try some of my own "scatter-brained ideas" and allowed me the room to build, learn and grow.

And as far as amazement is concerned bro, I am in awe of what you do also. You really do make dreams into reality.

LJ
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-16-2003, 02:08 AM

LGM Im glad we have someone here with your skills.

And one of these days Im going to get something done... But the RC hobby of mine is killing my wallet LOL

Keep up the good work and keep showing us the pics I read just about every post you start lookin to be amazed and you have yet to fail me..

Peace
Ibanezcollector

Tags
acoustic guitar , chrome hardware , ekg guitars , lgm guitars

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jemsite forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address

IMPORTANT: You will be required to activate your account so please ensure that your email address is correct.

If you do not receive your activation check your spam folder before using the CONTACT US form (at the bottom right of each page).

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode